All reviews front desk panama city one night stay would stay again three nights minute drive coffee maker beach ripleys pcb microwave carpet walmart condo
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a last minute trip to Santa Rosa Beach on June 22, 2018 . My daughter located Sleep Inn two days earlier and just happen to have a room with double beds so she could travel with us. My daughter is very picky about where she sleeps, so to my amazement, it met her standards . The room was very clean and the staff was at the top of there game. We had a great time , even if it was a quick trip. Thank you Sleep Inn Panama City

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Donnie D
Kevin G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectation and that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure that our staff gives excellent customer service. We hope that you will tstay with us the next time you are visiting the Panama City Beach area.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The front lobby was clean and the staff was welcoming. The room was just as clean and the king size bed was comfortable and slept well. In addition, self-serve breakfast was available in the mornings. Lastly, the public beach is only a mile from this hotel and there was plenty of free parking spaces at the beach.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank J7779YTlisah
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Very nice hotel approx 1 mile from beach. I was in the area for business. Front staff very helpful, but she was the only one there for the 4 p check in time and needed to handle the phone and process in coming guests. Room was very clean and comfortable. There was breakfast but I don't really do breakfast so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2018

This hotel was perfect for a one night stay. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The price is great compared to the other options. Its not on the water, but its located very close to plenty of things to do and places to eat (I prefer something not on the water since I'm not there for the beach. It makes it cheaper and quieter).
I think this has become my go-to hotel for stays when I'm in the Panama City area from now on.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed February 22, 2018

This place checks all the boxes if you are in Panama City Beach and need a good clean quiet place to stay at a budget friendly price. Moment of truth here -- When I first pulled up and saw a pawn shop across the street and the "everything for a dollar" store across the street, I thought I might want to go somewhere else. And honestly speaking a guy did have his work truck broken into while we were there, but he admitted that he left his company cellphone sitting out. I guess the temptation was too good for someone of lesser morals. So to you, be on alert and you'll be fine.

On to the good stuff, great friendly helpful staff. The hotel Manager was very helpful with a booking issue that I had and had some really good recommendations for food and fun in the area. The breakfast was well stocked and full of options. The rooms were a good size and the bathroom was as well. Nothing here was particularly new, or expensive, but didn't feel outdated, or worn down. Overall, for the price I paid for three nights, I can't complain, and I would not hesitate to stay here, or recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Fourth floor didn't seem to busy.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family