Chateau Motel
US$266
HolidayInn.com
US$169
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$135
Hotels.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$139
US$111
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbeach bumtanning deckroom was cleanbeach levelbeachfront roombar and grillspring breakhigh risethunder beachpanama cityheated poolbike weekcoffee potstaff was very friendly and helpfulbeautiful beachlove this placenice pool
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Very pleased this year with the staff. Very curtious and friendly and willing to assist to our rooms. Very please with room since I have a bad knee and husband had surgery on back, Anything we needed, they were on top of it. Best party ever there with the Beach Bum. The TV's were fabulous for the season and everyone was very please with that because of ballgames. One again, GREAT PARTY!!! Great Place for Party. Will be back

Roberta Underwood (Bobbie) & Jerry Underwoood

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bobbie U
Reviewed October 20, 2011

If you want a place with wonderful rooms, great friendly staff that will bend over backwards to make sure your stay is the best then the Chateau Motel is the place. We have a reunion every year and I cannot say enough about the Chateau. The atmosphere of the motel is THE best, the rooms are very clean and homey .....no elevators to go up to get to your room no crowded pools...a staff that is actually concerned about giving you the best vacation place that you will remember. I could actually go out my door and within a few yards be on the beautiful white sandy beach. I use to come to Panama City when I was a teenager when there were no high buildings to block the beach view or elevators to wait on to get to your room and the people you rented from knew your name. The Chateau brings me back to those wonderful years.... .... I would highly recommend The Chateau Motel for a wonderful vacation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phyllis M
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We recently went to Panama City for our wedding. The staff at Chateau were super helpful and nice. One of the staff members actually made swans out of towels and laid them on our bed with a card from the staff <3. We had an issue with our door to our room and a maintenance guy was there in under a minute and he had it fixed in less than five minutes. All the rooms have some sort of ocean view. We would absolutely stay there again and plan to.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank WeddingCrowd
Reviewed October 19, 2011

JS
we were looking for a place to stay with a great location and on the beach. this hotel was just what we were looking for, quiet and in a location were all activities were readily available. the staff was extremely helpful with helping us locate a number of awesome things to do and fabulous places to eat. we would recommend this to out friends and are planning a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We were here for a scuba trip and ALL of the arrangements were made by our dive shop. Including the hotel. We usually stay at pretty modern places. So, when we arrived here I was a little concerned. But, I decided that I would just take a deep breath and make the best of it and be open-minded. I'm glad that I did. Yes, the place is old. But, it appears that they have done their best to maintain it. There is only so much that can be done with an older structure.

Our room was on the ground floor which I wasn't immediately happy about. But, quickly discovered that this was a huge advantage when we had to haul our scuba equipment back and forth. We had a nice-sized balcony that overlooked the ocean. It was nice to see the ocean when we woke up and opened the curtains. Also, the beach was just steps from out room. You can't beat that for $75/night! The room was clean. The bathroom is quite old but was also clean. No ventilation fan in the bathroom and had no trouble making it rain from a hot shower. We ran to Walmart for a candle to burn off the stinky smell left behind from a certain family member. :-P the bed wad firm but good. The room was a little musty but the candle fixed that too. My biggest problem was from allergies. I think this was because they allow dogs in some rooms and I'm allergic to them. I would request a pet-free room next time.

Room service was not the best. One day they did not make the bed. They just left clean towels. But, hey, I don't make the bed at home every day. So, I lived.

The other people who stay here are extremely friendly. The majority, it seems, stay for 2-4 weeks. So, they have a little community going on and are very social. This was a very cool aspect. In short, I would stay here again and build more time into the trip to enjoy the beach.

• Stayed: October 2011