“Great Pizza”

Panama Pizzeria & Italian Bistro
Reviewed March 21, 2018

My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant several times and have always been pleased with the service and pizza. We always get the same pizza - the Panama Supreme, which is very delicious. We order the small and it is more than enough for the two of us. The only improvement that we can recommend is that there would be Italian wines to go with their Italian fare.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Recently stopped in for dinner and were pleasantly surprised. We ordered a couple different pastas and both were excellent and servings were huge. We also ordered a sicilian pizza to go and it was also very good and we enjoyed it later that evening and all the next day. Service was friendly and quick and made us feel welcome. We'll definitely stop in again the next time we roll through town.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

The remodel looks great. From ceiling to floor, it's beautiful.

Very friendly staff and the 4-6 happy hour pizza by the slice and beer specialis great.

I would have included photos, but the place was busy.

Here's a to go menu to give you a heads up.

Definitely worth visiting!

1  Thank rossdmd
Reviewed November 28, 2017

We live here and waited too long to try this little gem. Don't let it's outside fool you. Inside, it was small, but quaint, warm, inviting, and almost romantic. My wife had the daily special, which was a chicken and shrimp risotto in a lemon/lime cream sauce with capers and asparagus; it was incredible. Pricey at $24, but incredible. I had the baked lasagna and opted for Italian sausage in the bake. It was really, really tasty. I could've stood a few more lasagna noodles in it, but otherwise it was delicious, and more in line with a price point that might keep locals returning ($14). I was disappointed when told that the Mirassou Pinot Noir was "out" and settled for a glass of Cabernet by the same brand. It was a classic pour in a proper glass and fit my lasagna's flavor well. We'll be back. I want to try their sandwiches and pizza.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Ordered the "all meat pizza" - 14" size.. VERY HEAVY - loaded with piles of various meats. Not your "average chain pizza" Unless you want a lot of left overs or feeding a army.. skip ordering the LARGE PIZZA. Used carry out... pizza ready when promised.