“Wasn't blown away.”

Panama Pizzeria & Italian Bistro
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We had heard great things about this pizzeria, however, it wasn't great when we visited. We weren't feeling that great and decided to get it to go. We sat down at a table admiring the unique decorations, roosters on the sides of the walls, barnyard pictures, unique atmosphere I give them that. The waiter was friendly, however, we kept sitting for a long time and someone finally noticed and asked if we had been waited on, he went into the kitchen and came back apologizing that they had forgotten us. We had a coupon for the restaurant from the I love panama city group they seemed hesitant to use it, but finally agreed. This makes me wonder if that's why we were forgotten. After we finally got the food back to the hotel it was really tasty I had the Eggplant Parmigiana, Spaghetti, and garlic knots. It was enough for me to have leftovers for the next day. After taking so long in person we decided not to chance ordering delivery that they offered. They do have many selections besides just pizza or pasta.

1  Thank octavia2005

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I have heard great things about this place so decided to give it a try. Small cozy place, clean and nice servers. I ordered pizza and garlic knots. Garlic knots were good however they said the only dipping sauce they have is marinara. Wasn’t crazy about their sauce. Unfortunately it was the same sauce used on their pizza. Very skimpy on the cheese topping as well so if you like cheese then make sure to order extra cheese topping. I also that it was odd that our water and drinks were brought out in very nice wine glasses but our pizza was given on cheap disposable plates. I had to cut up my toddlers pizza for her but I was very careful as not to cut through the plate. As for the price, it was reasonable. Since it was clean and the employees were nice then I might try the place again for the pasta but not the pizza

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We tried this spot two different times during our time in Panama City Beach and each time we were pleasantly surprised. The wait staff is very accommodating and helpful with dietary requests. The Chicken Parmesan was excellent as was the Calzone and of course the Pizza. The wine and tap beer selection is good and the pour on the wine was more than we are use to in restaurants. Also a great delivery option if you are staying in the Bay Point Resort Area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Food okay but a little overpriced. Old food on backs of silverware. Happened to spot it and then we all checked other pieces and 3 had the old crusty food on the back!!! How many people ate old food and didn't even know it?

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Food is always good there, go all the time. People complain about food prices but you need to spend a little bit of money for good food!