“Unique take on lasagna”

Panama Pizzeria & Italian Bistro
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Late bite on our last night during Labor day weekend. We had eaten pizza at the old location years ago so we expected the food to be good and it was. I ordered the lasagna and my husband ordered the tortolinni in vodka sauce. Both entrees were prepared on the spot, fresh and very delicious. The lasagna was only one layer of pasta with an amazing sauce and tons of mozzarella. It was very tasty and the sauce had some meat in it. I would have given this review a 5 except that there was more mozzarella than lasagna noodles. I am a light eater so it was enough for me.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stopped here yesterday and enjoyed an excellent Italian Sausage and fresh mushroom pizza. We ordered it with a thin crisp crust. The pizza crust has an excellent flavor with just the right amount of toppings! Drizzled EVOO that was house infused with basil on the edges of the crust, so good! Also enjoyed the gorgonzola salad with house-made vinaigrette. Great service and reasonable prices. Full bar, decent wine list.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Awesome grilled chicken calzone, pizza, and Stromboli! Reasonably priced! Great lunch specials! Our waitress was really sweet and very attentive! Will definitely be back on our next trip to PCB!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We ordered pizza, wings, and fries from Panama Pizzeria. Our pizza was supposed to be onions on the whole pizza meatballs on one half and spinach on the other. What we got was onions on one half and spinach and meatballs on the other. It would have been okay if it tasted better, but the pizza had no flavor. There was a noticeable lack of sauce and cheese. The pizza was extremely dry. The crust had no flavor and was dry, dry. The wings we ordered we're also extremely dry, and overcooked. The fries were soggy and flavorless. We won't be back.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

We had heard great things about this pizzeria, however, it wasn't great when we visited. We weren't feeling that great and decided to get it to go. We sat down at a table admiring the unique decorations, roosters on the sides of the walls, barnyard pictures, unique atmosphere I give them that. The waiter was friendly, however, we kept sitting for a long time and someone finally noticed and asked if we had been waited on, he went into the kitchen and came back apologizing that they had forgotten us. We had a coupon for the restaurant from the I love panama city group they seemed hesitant to use it, but finally agreed. This makes me wonder if that's why we were forgotten. After we finally got the food back to the hotel it was really tasty I had the Eggplant Parmigiana, Spaghetti, and garlic knots. It was enough for me to have leftovers for the next day. After taking so long in person we decided not to chance ordering delivery that they offered. They do have many selections besides just pizza or pasta.

1  Thank octavia2005