“Delicious! ”

Buddy's Seafood Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Based on so many reviews we stopped in to get dinner for tonight. You were all right! Awesome steamed shrimp, potatoes and corn. The "crack " addiction tuna dip was exactly that! And we topped it off with one of their key lime pies!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My family, and I went to PCB again this pastJuly 13-23 2017.We ate from Buddy's about 3 or 4 times during our stay. We would have gone back since there seafood is fresh and very tasty but here's my problem. I came in on 7-21-2017 I purchased a Lobster tail had it steamed.When my lobster was finished cooking the guy behind the counter proceeded to pinch a piece of my lobster off turn his back and pop it in his mouth as if I didn't see him.He was so busy stealing my meat he didn't even season it like it should've been by this time I am so pissed I told him I hope its good since you decide to sample it.It's not that he ate it,its the fact that one you work here where they sale the product two you cook the product If you wanted one you should've bought you one.I have never had a bad experience at Buddy's before and we've been coming here for 6 yrs twice a year at least 3 to 4 times a week while we are vacationing. There's a young lady that sales the fish and etc.thats knows us from coming in so much.I was so pissed I just got it and left gotta think about going back.!!!!!!!

1  Thank Toya B
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Truly awesome place... best seafood, great prices, helpful and friendly staff. The only place we go for seafood on the beach.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Love to eat as much seafood as possible when I visit the Gulf ... but don't necessarily like to cook it ... but don't always feel like eating out. Buddy's steam bar solved my problem. Drop in after the beach, pick up some fresh seafood that's prepared for you, then head to wherever you're staying to eat. Fun to watch the guys prepare your dinner right in front of you.

It's not cheap for the fish is delicious. And if you're going the steam bar route, definitely get the corn! It's seasoned deliciously!!!! Personally, was a little disappointed in the Key Lime pie ... I prefer mine more tart than sweet & there's is pretty sweet.

Otherwise, HIGHLY recommend.

1  Thank LCross65
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Friendly service, excellent selection, seating, fast service. Yup. Will be coming back here. Characteristic of the local culture.