“Overpriced and overhyped”

Tootsie's Orchid Lounge
Reviewed 25 October 2011

4.50 for a beer and 9 bucks for a small liquor drink. Plus if you don't square dance then don't hlgo. My wife and I tried to dance differently and a man shoved me into the bar and said I was messing up the square dance. We are definitely not going back. When I checked my bank account they had put extra than what I signed for. There are much cheaper and friendlier bars in panama city.

3  Thank awade29

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Packed nearly every night...everyone having fun...dance, laugh, and be merry. Liked it.

1  Thank raynor911
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Me and several friends attended the fall bike rally in PCB.
We are all from the Chattanooga, TN area and we found out that a local singer from our home town was going to be preforming at this venue.
Go Chad Yates.....he is great
You are gonna luv this bar. Beer is cold, affordable and the atmoshphere is wonderful.
Tootsies is located at the Pier Park shopping mall.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

I am a not a country music guy, but this place is fun. They have really good musicians who can play anything. They serve food, but we only went for the music and a cold beer. Great place!

Reviewed 24 August 2011

You know it, Fannie and I are on our vacation of love. Guess to has to come down as usual just to make her presence known to all, the Model of sorts, Heaver. So Heaver is down and we go to Pier Park to do some shopping, oh yes indeed. We get the munchies and Fannie wants to try out Tootsies. We go there and we sit, the place is kind of dark, dirty, and smelly. But you know it, Fannie wants to eat so we have to.Heaver the Model orders some smelly burger, Fannie orders some nasty burger, and I order some chicken fangers. Fannie, Heaver, and I order some tasty beverages, and they came in plastic cups, like what you buy out of the store. I was curious about the Health Rating of this place, I was a little nervous. The food came out and as usual Fannie just gobbles the food down without letting her taste buds appreciate the smelly burger. Heaver's dam burger is falling apart, she just picks at it as she counts how many calories will go into her body. I begin to chew on my hard crusty chicken fingers, lucky I didn't break a tooth, oh wait, I forgot I wear dentures, YOU KNOW IT. So as we are eating we are playing the gross out game. Heaver will you lick the bathroom wall for 1 dollar, and she says yeah. Heaver will you lick the floor for one dollar and she says yeah. Fannie always wants to make million dollar bets, the freak doesn't have a million dollars. Getting back to Tootsies, it's probably a good place to watch a good hillbilly band, but not for eating. I give this place a thumbs down on the food. IAGMI followers if you love that good old country music go here and watch them play but forget about the food it reaks. You know it, and I can show.

3  Thank IAGMI