“Best Ice Cream in Pier Park”

Marble Slab Creamery
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

They have a variety of flavors and combinations to choose from. Their milkshakes are one of the best I have ever had. They have non fat yogurt as well for those who want less calories.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Good place to stop & have some ice cream ! Good selection to choose from. Grab one & you'll be happy ! Easily located in Pier Park.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

There are menus outside so you can decide what to order before you go in the store. I think this would make sense for a busy time of year, but when we were there it wasn’t very busy. We were rushed to order the moment we walked through the doors and the employees kept having to get their manager to interpret what I was saying (maybe I have a Canadian ‘accent’?).

The kids cones weren’t mixed, they just stuck a couple m&ms on top of the ice cream in the cone.

When we got outside, the ice cream immediately started melting all over the ground (it was a chilly day). It taste good, but was hard to enjoy.

Unfortunately I won’t be goin back to Marble Slab.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Where I live Marble Slab Creamery is an experience. You go down the the line selecting ingredients and they make a show of mixing them in on the slab. It's expensive but you're paying for a little extra service and a bit of showmanship.

So, the first thing I noticed here was that they take your whole order at the beginning and you receive your ice cream a minute later at the end. There was no line but the man behind the counter was very rude and impatient with my children wanting to look at the ingredients and needing a moment to choose. My kids were well behaved and just needed a literal minute. Zero patience. And definitely, zero "show."

The ice cream itself was decent but overpriced considering they skip all the service and showmanship that you're paying for. And because they didn't mix it well, there were giant chunks of watery ice in my ice cream. Also, our cones were soggy.

For the price, I would try any number of other ice cream and dessert options in Pier Park.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

They have awesome Shakes now . Great location located next to Starbucks . Huge variety of ice cream and shakes and there is no charge for extra toppings.

1  Thank Vbtalati