“A Beautiful Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub Pool and Hot Tub from above
Granite Countertops
King sized bed in the Main Bedroom
Main Bedroom
Master Bath
Queen sized bed in the extra bedroom.
Extra Bath
Hot Tub
Run on the treadmill overlooking the ocean
Sauna located in #605
Just steps to the beach
Steam Room
Inside Steam Room
The balcony is one of our favorite places
Lounging on the balcony
Enjoy your stay
Enjoy Beautiful Sunsets from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greg B
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“A Beautiful Experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I have rented condos in Panama City Beach and in Myrtle Beach, SC in the past. This is the first time I am considering going back to the same condo at the same beach. This was far and away the best beachfront condo I have ever stayed in.

The owner, David was a pure joy to deal with. I had one minor mixup at checkout time and he was right on it. The biggest thing is, the condo is exactly as photographed. The beds were comfortable. The views from the 20th floor are stupendous. One of the things I really liked was the garage parking. It took some maneuvering to get parked, but I always felt my car was safe and secure.

The kitchen was well equipped. Everything was in great condition. The lanai/balcony is great! I spent a lot of my waking hours when I wasn't in the sand on the balcony. It's high enough up that you can see a long way, and feel the fresh Gulf breezes, yet you can still hear the sounds of the beach. When you want quiet, you go inside and close the doors and it's like you are in a luxury apartment.

Location is easy to maneuver in and out of. If you are unfamiliar, Front Beach Rd has a lot of traffic, but by taking a quick right turn out of the building, then a quick left onto Nautilius you can avoid a lot of traffic. If you want to do the beach front cruise thing, you are on the main strip and only about 1.5 miles to Pier Park.

It was an excellent vacation, and David was an excellent owner to deal with!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Best condo I have ever rented!
Liked least: I would not swim in the inndoor pool, or go in the outdoor hot tub (too many childre)
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Rahrah623
Bigfork, Minnesota, United States
“Wouldn't change a thing!”
Reviewed April 17, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We had the pleasure of staying in this beautiful condo last week! We had a party of five and found there was plenty of room for all of us. On arriving the condo was sparkling clean and with the furnishings as nice as they were it made you feel like home. This was our first time staying at a condo instead of a hotel and I am sold! David and Suzette do a fantastic job of providing everything you will need to have a perfect vacation. We had a little trouble with the keyless entry code when we arrived but after a quick phone call we got it all figured out. I highly recommend this property and hope we can make it back one day.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Carole032...
Campton, New Hampshire
“Well appointed condo with a beautiful view of beach and sunset!”
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My second stay in the past two years, this time for a two week stay, at the Johnson's beautiful condo. Clean, a well equipped kitchen, and comfortable beds were what brought me back to their 2nd home again. The fact that the condo is on the 20th floor means that the view is amazing, but you are removed from the noise on the beach, though you were able to hear the waves washing onto the shore.. We were able to see a panoramic view of the beach from the county fishing pier to the city fishing pier. We even saw dolphins cruising down the coastline from the generous sized balcony and were eye to eye with legions of pelican flying past. A restaurant has opened two building down from Ocean View called Runaway Island. It was the perfect place to go for a great lunch of fish tacos and fabulous shellfish soup on a sunny day. Pier Park shopping plaza is a mile walk down the beach or an even easier car ride. Having Buddy's fish market on 79th St. was so convenient for the multiple meals of grouper, shrimp, and smoked tuna dip that I prepared. We visited Eden Gardens State Park to see the restored home and walk the lovely gardens and grounds. It was a lovely get-away from the long New England winter.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Shernbill
“Beautiful Condo.....”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The Condo was beautiful...Very clean and decorated lovely...The location was very good....We usually stay on a lower floor, this unit was on the 20th floor, beautiful views and could see far out to sea. The covered parking spot was a few steps to the elevator and the elevators (3) were fast. Hopefully we will be able to stay here again...The owner was very helpful and didn't mind if we called him if there was a problem...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Kristi M
Covington, Georgia
“Remarkable! Absolutely perfect in every way!”
Reviewed December 17, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

This condo was amazing. Beautifully decorated, immaculately clean & even smelled good! The king bed was so comfortable I wanted to pack it up & take it home! The only thing I could say bad about our stay is that we had to leave. David was awesome in responding to me quickly every time I inquired about anything. I would rate this condo a 10 star if I could. You will not be disappointed in choosing to stay here. Great location to Pier Park too without being right in the middle of a ton of traffic.

Liked best: All of it!
Liked least: The time we got to stay!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mariaj082...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“We loved it!”
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Beautiful condo, very clean.
The beach and sand, just beautiful.
We all loved our stay.
We recommend you rent this condo.....I can still hear the waves when I sat in the balcony.
Maria

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The property, well furnished and most important clean.
Liked least: Everything was great!
Travelling group: Teenagers
ckrav4eve...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“GREAT FAMILY GETAWAY!”
Reviewed August 8, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had a great time! Making reservations was so easy. And the Johnsons are great at getting back to you with your Q's. This was our first time staying at a condo, so I must say this was a great first experience. No hassles whatsoever.
When we walked into the condo the air was filled with a great aroma. Beautiful home decor and very spacious living space. Very tall ceilings add to the touch. The patio was by far the largest I've seen.
The beach was never crowded, pool is a great size. My kids loved it!
My only concern was about being on the 20th floor and waiting on elevators. There was never an issue. There are 3 elevators, which are very quick. So we never had a long wait.
We will be returning next year for sure!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing