I really liked this hotel for the convenience. It's obviously worn but we still enjoyed it. Room cleanliness is so so. Dirty carpet from the sand of course but maids were ready to clean up as best possible. Just a short walk off the deck takes you to the sand. I love the tiki bar but unfortunately patrons don't mind throwing their cigarette butts in the sand just next to the kids playarea- YUCK! I really wish people would be more mindful of the environment and the kids! We loved the family movie night w/ popcorn under the stars, they had an easter egg hunt for the kids. There are 2 pools between the 2 properties and you can use either one, one is a little smaller than the other. Weather is still a little cool at times around easter, the pool is heated somewhat but a little too cold for me. Kids practically have no nerve endings so it wasn't an issue for them. I would definately stay here again if going to PCB area. The new pier shops are great and within walking distance to the hotel. You definately have to try the pirate cruise too. BEST ever and it's totally catered to kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, Osprey On The Gulf offers the family vacation of a lifetime and the memories to match. If you are looking for a vacation that offers the combination of tranquility and adventure in an atmosphere of natural beauty, let the the Osprey on the Gulf serve as your perfect family vacation spot. Each room offers full kitchen and extra large private balcony over looking the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Osprey on the Gulf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey On The Gulf Hotel Panama City Beach
- Osprey On The Gulf Panama City Beach, Florida