Osprey on the Gulf
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Seahaven Beach Hotel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Seascape Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Palm Grove(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsgilmore familywatermelonwithin walking distanceacross the streetmovie nightfree popcornrooms are cleanfamily ownedfull kitchenprivate balconieshot tubsun deckdriftwood lodgelove this placesmall kitchenhome away from homewonderful stay
Reviewed March 10, 2012

a very very beautiful place to be in with your partner! beautiful view too!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank manek g
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I really liked this hotel for the convenience. It's obviously worn but we still enjoyed it. Room cleanliness is so so. Dirty carpet from the sand of course but maids were ready to clean up as best possible. Just a short walk off the deck takes you to the sand. I love the tiki bar but unfortunately patrons don't mind throwing their cigarette butts in the sand just next to the kids playarea- YUCK! I really wish people would be more mindful of the environment and the kids! We loved the family movie night w/ popcorn under the stars, they had an easter egg hunt for the kids. There are 2 pools between the 2 properties and you can use either one, one is a little smaller than the other. Weather is still a little cool at times around easter, the pool is heated somewhat but a little too cold for me. Kids practically have no nerve endings so it wasn't an issue for them. I would definately stay here again if going to PCB area. The new pier shops are great and within walking distance to the hotel. You definately have to try the pirate cruise too. BEST ever and it's totally catered to kids.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank UBTRU
Reviewed January 26, 2012

My husband and I love the Osprey!!! The rooms are always nice and clean. The staff is super friendly and helpful. There is no request too great or small that they won't help you with. The prices are uncomparable for the quality you recieve from this hotel. We have been staying here for several years and have always had a wonderful experience. And to add to all this, it's less than a mile to pier park!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ajnorris22
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We took a room with a gulf view for one night after driving from New Orleans, and I have to say the view was excellent. The problem with the room was that it smelt of something odd, I don't know what. I just got the impression that the hotel needed a lick of paint and a bit of a clean. I used the outdoor pool and hot tub which were nice even though it was freezing outside.

There are a few shops, bars and restaurants nearby at the shopping complex although in January quite a lot was already closed until March.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank alexdodo
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed here when we vacationed for our anniversary in May 2011. We loved it, so quiet, peaceful listening to the ocean as we slept. The bar was filled with very nice people and the barkeep was more than cordial.

The *ONLY* incident that occurred the week we stayed was the maid knocked and came in when I told her to wait about 5 times (it appears she didn't speak very much English), however after she walked in she saw we weren't completely dressed, she apologized, and walked out. My husband and I thought it was funny and brushed it off.

The stay was absolutely amazing, and have already booked the Ospry again for our next anniversary and *CANNOT* wait.

Room Tip: This is a *VERY* family oriented place, DO NOT attempt to party or bring any pets.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family