All reviews picnic tables yogurt great place to stay beds were comfortable would stay here again small pool the room was nice shower head an older hotel ocean front panama city view from the balcony spring break kitchenette beach stove rates
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here for a short trip to the beach. The room was nasty, we ran out of towels and even though our bedsheets were suppose to be changed they were out of linens so we didn’t get a linen change during our 5 night stay. The room had carpet and sand was everywhere because we did not receive daily cleaning except once during our stay. Their “contential breakfast “ definitely needs improvement, although they have a delightful morning host. My family will not be returning. For the price we paid I expected more. I give this place 1 ⭐️.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Breena C, SM Coordinator at Beach Tower By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Stefanie, we are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the lack of housekeeping during your stay. We have forwarded your comments to our Director of Front Office and Director of Housekeeping to address these issues directly with staff. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a "no frills" hotel. You are paying for a view and a place to sleep. I knew that when I booked the hotel. And I was fine with it.
There are no little bottles of shampoo and conditioner (this is not an issue for me) but if you forget something, they say they have complimentary items at the front desk. There is a shampoo and body wash dispenser in the shower and a soap dispenser by the bathroom sink.

I love the layout of the hotel. It's all very close together. It made it easy to run to the car. I love that all of the rooms have an ocean view. I loved it. The pool is small but we weren't there for that.
The room was clean. There is a small coffee pot. They provided coffee. There's also coffee in the lobby. There is a fridge/freezer, stove. They provide cups and honestly, not sure what else. I didn't go through the cabinets, and I didn't use any of it.
Breakfast was nice and consisted of muffins, various juices, coffee, instant oatmeal, Raisin Bran and Fruit Loops cereal, and milk. There were also bagels and cream cheese/butter and a toaster and yogurt.
The employees could have been friendly. The only one that was pleasant and nice to talk to was the lady that worked in the breakfast room. I believe her name was Colleen? The girls at the front desk and the maid were not friendly at all.

The first night, I called down to the front desk and asked for 2 more bath towels. I was told that they only had one left and they would bring it up. They never did. On the 3rd day, I told the maid that she didn't need to clean our room, and asked her for more towels and a floor towel for the shower. She told me that she had no wash cloths, no hand towels, no floor towels and only had 3 bath towels. (There were 4 of us in the room) Let me be clear, I brought my own beach towels. I was *not* taking the hotel towels to the beach. We just needed them to shower and had a hard time getting them. It was a major annoyance. Especially since the floor was constantly wet and we had no way to dry it up.

In my opinion, a hotel should not run out of towels. For this reason, I'm not sure I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Breena C, SM Coordinator at Beach Tower By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Jen, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, as receiving feedback is a crucial way for us to improve our hotel and our guests' experience. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel layout and breakfast. We sincerely apologize that not all of our staff were friendly with you. Please be assured that we will be addressing this directly with staff. I have also forwarded your comments on the towels to our Director of Housekeeping and Front Office for internal review with the departments. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has great views of the ocean. Hotel is basically just a place to lay your head with a balcony facing the ocean. Easy walk outside the hotel to the beach. The name states Beach Tower by The Sea Resort, but it basically feels like a motel. Rooms are not cleaned daily unless a “request” is made. Towels are cleaned offsite, so if additional towels are needed for the room or beach request them early in the morning before they run out. Beds are not very comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Beach Tower By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear Chelle2525,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the housekeeping services you received and will be forwarding your comments to the prospective department for review. We take feedback very seriously and will use it to make any necessary future improvements. We thank you for your business and hope that you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Cindy

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Honest opinion, we have stayed in worse before sites like this helped us out. However, the room was clean, breakfast was great for us, simple and fast. I read reviews about wet carpet, this hotel is older so the doors do have cracks and the moisture gets in, you are at the beach!. The lobby was cute and the staff were very nice and helpful. Our son played hide and seek with a guy who worked there. Very family friendly. It's an older hotel, small pool. We just wanted to be at the beach for a simple relaxing vacation and we got it. The ramp to the beach does need work, pretty dangerous for clumsy people like me. Overall, we had a great visit!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Breena C, SM Coordinator at Beach Tower By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Jaime T! We are glad you enjoyed our family-friendly atmosphere, clean room and breakfast. We will address the ramp to the beach, as well as the cracks in the door with upper management. We hope you'll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

The good: the beautiful views, parking spaces, nice front desk workers, updated lobby. Frig in room was nice and clean
The bad: room not clean with chips on the floor in the bathroom when we arrived. Couldn't get someone to answer front desk phone when we tried to call. Told housekeeper and she just stared at us. Asked for a clean sheet and was told they didn't have any then they did as long as we put it on. Sheets on other bed smelled but we didn't qualify to get them changed since we had only been there one night. No place to sit except on beds or on the deck in dirty chairs, no shampoo or soap- just a three in one on the wall, way overpriced for quality, dirty pool, something banging of the building from 4am-7am. Trash stayed piled up on each floor for hours and it smelled. Ice machine broken our whole stay.
Enjoyed the views but will stay elsewhere next time.
Just a note- not sure where some of the pictures came from. Didn't look like same motel.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank JanG07
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Beach Tower By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear JanG07,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I sincerely apologize that your most recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We take guest feedback very seriously and cleanliness is our top priority. I will be forwarding your comments onto the prospective departments for review and to make any necessary changes. We hope that you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Warm Regard,