Oh, where do I start, we stayed on the bottom floor in what they call their 2 room "suite". The place seemed to be very clean upon arrival. Actually, the first couple of days, I didn't see anything abnormal in my room. After I had already slept in the room for 3 days, I arrived back from a night out and was talking on the phone beside my bed. I felt something hit me on the leg, looked down and it was a COCKROACH! I looked around and saw another! Okay, I was already in a serious panic when I flipped on the bathroom light and saw another one crawling around the tub. Oh my, I get inner chills just remembering this! Never again will I stay here! I would rather pay the $200+ a night and get a nicer place. I was so worried that I was going to bring cockroach eggs home in my bag that I was in a panic for a few months, afraid that they'd hatch and infest my home. This is the first review I've written, but I didn't want anyone to suffer the emotional distress that I did. If I were you, I'D STAY FAR AWAY! Oh, not to mention the teenage/maybe 20 year old(at most) couple that were having relations on the steps in the pool after hours. I think this is more of a Spring Break crowd motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 miles from the beautiful white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Our privately owned motel is near many major attractions! Parking, Wifi and HBO are always free at our property. Kitchenette rooms are available for your convenience. Under New Management in 2014! Many upgrades in progress. Come spend your next vacation with Summer Breeze Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Summer Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Breeze Hotel Panama City Beach
- Summer Breeze Motel Panama City Beach, Florida