“Beware: You're not alone!”

Summer Breeze Motel
Ranked #45 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 20 March 2011

Oh, where do I start, we stayed on the bottom floor in what they call their 2 room "suite". The place seemed to be very clean upon arrival. Actually, the first couple of days, I didn't see anything abnormal in my room. After I had already slept in the room for 3 days, I arrived back from a night out and was talking on the phone beside my bed. I felt something hit me on the leg, looked down and it was a COCKROACH! I looked around and saw another! Okay, I was already in a serious panic when I flipped on the bathroom light and saw another one crawling around the tub. Oh my, I get inner chills just remembering this! Never again will I stay here! I would rather pay the $200+ a night and get a nicer place. I was so worried that I was going to bring cockroach eggs home in my bag that I was in a panic for a few months, afraid that they'd hatch and infest my home. This is the first review I've written, but I didn't want anyone to suffer the emotional distress that I did. If I were you, I'D STAY FAR AWAY! Oh, not to mention the teenage/maybe 20 year old(at most) couple that were having relations on the steps in the pool after hours. I think this is more of a Spring Break crowd motel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelistaUS
There are newer reviews for Summer Breeze Motel

Reviewed 26 July 2010

Loved the service & the rooms were very clean. already planning for next summer!

1  Thank horen10
Reviewed 18 March 2010

Don't even consider staying here, keep driving down Front Beach Rd., and stay somewhere else! I was scammed out of more than $100 at the Summer Breeze Motel. The staff came off as friendly but became very rude very fast when we questioned them about the discrepancy on our paperwork. Don't let them fool you, these people are not honest! Not to mention the room wasn't worth the money and the motel was too far from the beach.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank njanonymous137
Reviewed 11 March 2010

this is not a nice hotel, but if you are going for spring break it's a lot of fun. We spent the early evenings bonging beers in the parking lot then upon returning home after the clubs we hung out in the parking lot with our neighbors, shooting the [--] and hooking up ;)

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2009

Dont even know where to begin, I was told one set price,a least a month a head of time before so we the (group and I that went) could save money when we got there weeks later they told us it be $50 Dallars more, and I asure you this DUMP aint worth it ..at all our air did not work in room 201 it sucked we could bearly sleep it was so dreadfully hot!!! the room smelt so awful that we made sure we were gone as much as possibe...I would recomend to any one not to stay there ever ...I rather sleep in my car...least it smells nice and the air works!! and it s clean never agin will i stay there its a huge RIP off the people who work dont know what they are doing ...noone know s the prices gave i got scamed dont let it happen to you.
The only nice thing about this place is the house keepin was nice:) that it.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank grace-belle
Reviewed 7 January 2009

I pulled up the summer breeze looking for a room at a great price. It was nothing fancy two double beds full kitchen large rooms fairly clean. What I love was the desk clerk she was helpful knew the area and where to eat! where to go to have a great time and great shopping. When you are not staying at the ritz stay here great prices, clean, cheap and great staff. thanks C

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 8 September 2008

Located for me by a friend who lives nearby, I was attracted by the price, especially during the Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally. I found the rooms clean, fridge and coffee pot there and working and the staff friendly and helpful. The clerk even came out and offered for us to move our bikes under their covered area when a rain storm came. For these prices, don't expect the Hilton or an workout suite or valet parking, but if you just need a clean bed and a hot shower you can't beat the price. I've already booked it for the fall 2008 Thunder Beach Rally!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled solo