Yes this isnt the sandpiper or calypso but for the price its great. There was no bugs at all. No odor. Very clean and I didn't here noise once (other than what came by on the road). Coming in after reading reviews I was afraid to even open the door, but this place isn't near as bad as the other reviews say. The staff isn't the most professional acting but they are courtious. Maybe we lucked out and got the one nice room here, but I really can't a huge problem with the place. I would def stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 miles from the beautiful white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Our privately owned motel is near many major attractions! Parking, Wifi and HBO are always free at our property. Kitchenette rooms are available for your convenience. Under New Management in 2014! Many upgrades in progress. Come spend your next vacation with Summer Breeze Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Summer Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Breeze Hotel Panama City Beach
- Summer Breeze Motel Panama City Beach, Florida