See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This place is disgusting and should be avoided at all cost. Cockroaches in bathroom and bed. Blood on the carpets. Holes in walls. Everything was dirty. People hanging around all night and noisy. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank V7506EXmiket
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the worse place we have ever stayed! People walking around all night. We were so worried, we bought a lock and chain for a cage we had in the back of truck. Room was NASTY.. Look at pictures and judge for yourself..this is just a sample of what the rooms really look like. Tripadvisor should not booked people here!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank N3105PNkimberlym
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Not please at all with this hotel. The room wasn't clean enough the carpets was dirty and nasty just awful, and on top of that when I went to go use the bathroom there was a frog sitting right there on the toilet seat. Me and my family next stay in panama with not be here ever again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Princine B
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Well what can I say nice...not much! I am positive and upbeat and I always try to enjoy every place we are blessed to visit but this place.....well I will upload photos. We do not like to use credit cards if we can avoid it, we like to spend cash as much as we can. Expedia said this was a $69.00 room and it might have been ok for that but we paid $117.89 for our room and the room smelled horrible of vomit and cigarettes. The sofa that they had in the room looked like something they dragged out of a ditch on the side of the road, I tried to NEVER touch it because it looked like it had diseases just crawling over it. It smelled like urine and had very creepy stains all over it and I just wanted to drag it outside the room onto the balcony lest anything jump off of it but I also did not want to touch it. The bed smelled so strongly of fabreeze that I started to fear what unearthly filth and odors they were trying to mask. The worst thing of all besides the dirty, sticky carpet that my feet kept sticking to was the broken light in the shower that had an exposed electrical socket in it. That was just an accident waiting to happen and made me a nervous wreck while showering. The bedding just did not seem clean at all. People were talking and arguing outside our door at all hours of the day and night. In the middle of the day some shady character came to our door and said he needed to get inside our room because there was a broken pipe and water was leaking into the room below us. So we did not let him in because he was not making sense and later when we asked the folks below us they did not know what we were talking about so hey that was a red flag so we packed up and got out of Dodge. Avoid this place at all costs.

Room tip: stay at another hotel
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kimmycole2000
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Honestly we stayed here for a few days and it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. The front desk was super helpful when our friends card got charged wrongfully. I will say that there were a lot of stray cats so if you're allergic to cats I do not recommend staying here. It wasn't a 5 star hotel but that's not what you're paying for. It's a cheap motel and if you're looking for somewhere to stay while you go out every night and have a good time then it's great. We were only in the hotel to sleep and change.

Date of stay: June 2016