“Best beach stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Golf course
Tennis courts
Fitness center
Resort map
Crosswalk connecting the golf and beach side of the resort
Resort restaurant
Adventure Zone
Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wigginsk
Bartlett, Tennessee
“Ok Stay”
Reviewed July 4, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Stay was ok. Room was clean but needs to be updated seriously, everything is outdated. Owner was really nice, but needs to communicate better with her customers. When I made my final payment she sent an email stating that I would receive a confirmation email and check in instructions shortly, but I didn't know shortly meant almost 2 months later. Beach walk wasn't bad.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
12 Aug 2018
The unit is exactly as pictured and described. This is my second home, and I'm a simple person, so the unit does reflect that. There isn't any granite or the like at this time, but that does allow us to price under granite units, which price-sensitive renters tend to appreciate. And, we do paint and update the unit each year. Check-in instructions are emailed about one week prior to the check-in date, and we respond to messages within about two hours, so we're always just a message away. Thanks and happy travels!
Brittani...
“Absolutely terrible experience.”
Reviewed February 13, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

100 not satisfied with our stay. Contacted the owner about the issues and haven't heard back until 4 weeks later then asking for proof. The kitchen had many issues. The cleanliness was terrible. Had bugs during our stay when we walked in. Doors wouldn't close properly. Windows were filthy. I deffinatly do not recommend. At all.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Feb 2016
Brittani (who booked the unit) emailed me the second day of her stay to ask how to use the remote and I responded with instructions within an hour. Then, she emailed me three days in to ask about renting the unit long term later in the year and I told her I would have to think about it and get back to her after her stay. This seemed to indicate that they were happy enough with the unit to want to stay longer. Then, Mitchelle (who did not book the unit and I had no prior contact with), who I believe is Brittani's boyfriend or husband, text messaged me 6 days in and less than 24 hours before their check-out, saying the unit wasn't clean when they arrived and "had several issues." This caught me off-guard. I asked him to outline his concerns in detail in an email and I communicated to expect a delayed response since I was being deployed. He emailed me a paragraph outline of his concerns and stated he wanted a full refund. I responded 12 days later. He said the unit wasn't clean when they arrived. The cleaning company confirmed it was cleaned and provided photos and a copy of the cleaning checklist and sign off sheet. I told Mitchelle this, asked for photos of anything that did not look clean and asked for more details on what wasn't clean and what appeared unclean about it. He said he didn't take any photos and he did not provide any further details. The rental document and confirmation emails clearly outline that all issues should be reported the first day. If they would have contacted me when they arrived, stating the unit wasn't clean, I would have sent the cleaning company over immediately and they would have addressed any cleaning issues. They didn't report the issue until less than 24 hour before leaving, the cleaning company had dated photos proving that the unit was clean, but the guest didn't have anything to support their claim and was unwilling to provide additional information. He also said the stove burners didn't work. I went in the unit and tested all of them and they worked. I sent him pictures of the burners when they were on and red. He didn't respond. He said there were bugs, but when I asked where, what kind of bugs, how many and if he took pictures, he didn't respond. He said the doors didn't close properly. I went in and tested the doors and sent him pictures of the closed doors and he didn't respond. He said the windows were 'filthy'. I explained that the insides of the windows are cleaned after each guest, the outside is cleaned quarterly, but there is slight clouding between the glass from age, and he didn't respond. The unit is exactly as pictured and described on the listing page. After putting all the facts on the table, I asked Mitchelle what he thought a fair resolution was and he never responded. Brittani is 18 and Mitchelle is 21. I gave them a deeply discounted rate of $40 per night and quickly responded to all their special requests and questions leading up to their stay. We've never had any complaints about cleaning issues at this unit and we employ one of the best cleaning companies in PCB; they are in such high demand, they aren't taking on any new clients.
tired939
Littleton, Colorado
“Average, small, beds seemed small and uncomfortable, but okay for a place to sleep at night”
Reviewed July 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Decent value, had to walk to drive to get to pool facilities, close to beach, nice pool to go to in the evening.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: difficult space to get around in
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Feb 2016
There are 11 pools, with the closest one being at the end of the building, so you can walk to it within 1-2 minutes and do not need to drive. There are several other pools within walking distance, however, some at the outer edges of the resort are probably easier to drive to if you don't want to walk more than 5 minutes.
dixiemaye...
“Best beach stay!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This stay was amazing with the perfect condo right across from the beach. Part of the condo was beachfront however we stayed a block away on the other side of front beach road. The resort had many swimming pools, private beach access, restaurant in site, high security for the gates, etc. We even arrived early and the owner provided our parking pass early.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing