See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

The rooms were absolute disgusting! I had roaches crawling on me when I slept. The owner refused to give us a refund until we threatened to call the health department! Would give them a 0 rating but sadly you can't. The TV did not work the shower was leaking! Pure nasty! Never stay here! Looked like Norman bates was going to show up.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
14  Thank ansjax
Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

We payed 4 room and open the door the smell was terrible the carpet was filthy cigarettes ashes all on floor a bug in fridge but was dead no shower liner when we took a shower the floor was flooded we had to clean room before we could even stay.i would never let my dog stay there. when u come 2 panama make sure u don't stay here.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank goodyear714
Reviewed September 28, 2014

Cooks Motel is a dump. My husband rented the room & when we went to the room, we were disgusted by the look & smell of the room as soon as we opened the door. The carpet was filthy, the room had a terrible smell, the sheets were soiled, & to top it all off, it was infested with roaches. Within 5 minutes of renting it, my husband asked for a refund because there was no way we could stay there. The woman at the front desk told him she couldn't give him a refund. So we are out $52.50. We went across the street & rented a room at a comparable hotel for about the same money. If it looks like a dump, it probably is. Drive on, or at least look at the room before renting.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room prior to renting it.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Julie W
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Labor day weekend and the price was double the average rate.The room had an awful oder and was grungy looking. But I was tired and needed to get some rest from traveling. I was woke up to something biting me. It was like fire ant bites but I saw no ants? Then I tried to connect to the WIFI and kept losing the signal because of someone parked a U-haul outside my room and blocked the signal. I would recommend staying in Panama City and have a nice clean room without getting bit!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank 260johna
Reviewed July 21, 2014

It is very outdated and old. They need to update it. Some of the rooms stunk and is very old looking. Other than that the service was nice and was surprisingly cleaner than I expected. If they update it than it would be graded higher. Very close too a lot of cool attractions.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends