See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

It’s a MOTEL not a HOTEL . We got what we expected. Room was clean and they always had fresh towels . Not beachfront but close enough to where we wanted to be . In all don’t have a bad review . The only thing I think it has some permanent residents living there so take that as you may .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2017

When I got there I asked about the room and when we looked at the room I was welcomed by the stink when he opened the door. I walked into the room and the carpet was pure black with dirt and filthy. The beds were terrible, just like they were made up after the people got out. The sofa was broken and the cushions were flat, I had requested a rollaway bed and told to request one upon arrival and the hateful manager advised that he didn't have no rollaway beds, but they could sleep on the broken down sofa, I wouldn't want my dog to sleep on the sofa. When I told him no, I wasn't staying here and he advised that I could cancel if I didn't want it so I did and he got pure ugly with me. People like this do not need to be in business, they are not friendly and helpful and very poor attitude towards the public, the health department needs to shut them down until they remodel or bulldoze it down and build a new one. Please, for your safety and your money go somewhere else other than this dump. I hate to know that these people are only interested in one thing and that is your money, they are not concerned about you, your family and your family health or wellbeing. I will definitely go on down the road and spend a little extra to get a lot more. I give this dump a 000 rating.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank tinymann16
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I will never stay at this place again. We went into the room at 12:30am and only had one pillow on the bed, went to the office and the manager cussed us out. He was complaining about his family being woke up. Big deal who can sleep without a pillow. WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Anthony J
Reviewed April 29, 2016

Do not trade with this hotel. We made a reservation through Travelocity months in advance to attend an event. Upon arrival, they told us they had canceled their contract with Travelocity and had no room. Travelocity said they were still one of their vendors so they lied to us and sold the room at a much higher rate because this event is always well-attended. Again, do not even think about this operation. They cannot be trusted.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
7  Thank Tallulah022707
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

The rooms were absolute disgusting! I had roaches crawling on me when I slept. The owner refused to give us a refund until we threatened to call the health department! Would give them a 0 rating but sadly you can't. The TV did not work the shower was leaking! Pure nasty! Never stay here! Looked like Norman bates was going to show up.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family