We rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath Condo through HotelOne.com on line for my daughter and her family & to share it with us also. They got there before us & were shown 4 different Condo's to chose from. We were not given a unit number beforehand and now we know why. Although we were not informed of this when we booked it. Therefore, we ended up on the 17th. floor in a very nicely located and tastefully furnished unit, with a semicircular balcony & a million $ view. We were very pleased and happy with it, however the way the pricing is structured leaves something to be desired. It seemed like they were charging for something at every turn and it ended up costing us more then we bargained for, but there was nobody around we could discuss the matter with, only the cleaning ladies, who had no clue at all how we could get a hold of someone to talk to. That kind of took our enjoyment away for a while. Mind you we did not dwell on it too long. We were there to have a good time. The weather was not cooperating either. It was mostly cloudy, cool & windy. It was February after all, so we supplemented our mood with a bit of liquid cheer and at least we had a chance to catch up on some family issues and so, it wasn't a total loss. We cooked for ourselves most of the time but we also tried some of the local establishment's sea food. All in all though we had a good time. Something we'd like to mention is that we would advise others not to go there in the winter months if you want to swim in the Bay etc., because it is out of season and a lot of stores and restaurants are also closed and that can also put a demper on many activities you may have had on your agenda.
The beach is spectacular, you can walk on it for ours in both directions and the sunsets can be just as magical as the sunrises if there is no fog or clouds on the horizon. Now that we know what to expect, we will have to return to this place some other time when it's a lot warmer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have condos that you can rent from the HOA with Pelican Property Management # 1. A condo for every budget, and location. 2 Pools one in door/outdoor (1 heated seasonally); extra large guest hot tub; 3 gulf-side BBQ areas on pool deck; food service on pool deck or out on the beach; fitness center; sauna; steam room; largest balconies in Panama City Beach; no pets; parking fees;must have at least 1 25 year old in party to check in; 24/7 security and located 1 mile from Pier Park. We're on the "quite end of the beach!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Emerald Isle Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Isle Resort And Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Emerald Isle Hotel And Condominiums
- Emerald Isle Panama City Beach
- Emerald Isle Resort And Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida