Sunrise Beach Resort
US$399
US$197
US$183
Country Inn
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$254
Travelocity
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$259
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$229
Priceline
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$289
Hotwire.com
All reviewsparking garagebunk roombeautiful condopools and hot tubsthrough vrbolarge balconykeyless entrycondo ownersfitness centerup to daterestaurants and shoppingfantastic stayacross the streetmaster bedroomfull sizethoroughly enjoyed our staywasher and dryer
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have visited Panama City Beach on several occasions. This is my favorite place that I have stayed so far. We spent a weekend (8/17/12 thru 8/19/12) in unit 610. This unit was clean, spacious and offered a great view of the pool and beach. I saw a review complaining about sea weed on the beach. We didn't see any at all during our stay. The pools were clean and staff was friendly. The wifi worked great on my iPad the entire time. Our longest wait time on an elevator was about two or three minutes. Do not believe the negative reviews. This is a nice resort in a great location!

Room Tip: If want to see more of the beach and less of the pool while you sit on your balcony then choose a unit above the 7th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank savedgasman27
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The second bedroom is impossibly small with a very lumpy mattress. The floors were sticky and the couches damp and stained. On the upside, the balcony is very spacious. We had to call and go pick up the extra parking pass we had requested ahead of time. The towels were stained and there was mold on the shower curtains. The light in the hall shines into the second bedroom all night making it difficult to get a good rest. Perhaps, these units were more suited for a family versus two adult couples but the photos on the website are not what you will find in reality when you check in.

• Stayed: August 2012
5  Thank ReneeHowerton
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have seen a few post/comments on here about their stay at this resort and I can't understand why they are complaining so much. Maybe they had a bad unit, I don't know, I on the other hand had a very nice and clean unit. The staff was friendly, the pools and hot tubs were very clean, the beaches were clean, the ocean was clean...I mean, I don't get what they're complaining about honestly! I read that someone said they paid $2 per person for a bracelet to go to the pool?? We had to wear one but we NEVER paid for it so I don't know what others are talking about. If I HAD to complain about this place, one would be the elevators were hot and crouded but it wasn't really THAT bad, two- I wish our unit was on a higher floor for a better view of the beach. (we stayed on the 6th floor which is right in front of the pool which was kinda noisy but not much), it needs to have WiFi which I thought it did but when we got there it didn't, and it rained a lot while we were there :( but other than that, I really don't have a lot to complain about! Go see "Spike" the bartender at "The Back Porch" restaurant on Pier Park. You'll get great service and friendly hospitality!

Room Tip: I would go to Resort Quest personal website and they have pics of every room that's available so that way you can see what it looks like BEFORE you purchase the unit for your stay. You can also (most of the time) youtube the room and you can find video tours of your room. We stayed in 605 and it was great!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rinnyjoyce
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Feels like home from the minute you walk in. The decor was beautiful and had everything you could want in a place to stay. My husband and I stayed here in June and it was the perfect place for us and would definitely stay here again. Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank fortdaddy
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have to agree with all of the reviews that stated the limited number of elevators and luggage carts is a significant issue at this resort. I don't understand why there are not more than 2 or 3 luggage carts when everyone checks in on the same day. Even if you can find a luggage cart which I could not you have to then try to find an open elevator. I am sure 4 elevators is code for a property with this many units, but it is not sufficient. I carried all of our stuff up the stairs. It was a great workout.

The unit we stayed in 1001 was a very large 3 bedroom 3 Bathroom unit. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook and eat. The wireless internet worked well. The unit was not very clean when we got there. We had to sweep the floor and wipe things down.It appears the cleaning team simply changes the bedding. We had to ask for more towels. The towels in our unit were not very appealing.

The view of the Gulf was excellent. Unfortunately, the people in the unit next to us smoked regularly and the wind was blowing our way. Everyone at this resort smoked. It was a bit gross for those of us who do not smoke.

The pool was nice and well maintained. The exercise room was decent, but the televisions did not work very well. We did get two beach chairs each day. That was a nice benefit.

While a reasonable price, I would spend a little more and go somewhere else like Destin. There is really not anything to do in Panama City Beach.

Room Tip: get a room on the lowest level possible. We were on 10 and that was to high. Keep in mind that floors 1-4 are the parking garage.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family