US$385
US$272
HolidayInn.com
US$243
Country Inn
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$279
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
Calypso Resort & Towers(Panama City Beach)
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)
TripAdvisor
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
TripAdvisor
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstropical breezeliving roomfull kitchensingle elevatorwasher and dryeractivity roomlounge chairs and umbrellasone bedroom unitpool and hot tubwifi connectiondvd playerminor issuedaily activitiesfew issuesa great staynice pool areathe location is perfect
Reviewed August 2, 2017

We've had some spotty experiences with H.I. club vacations, but this was one of our best. We had to book 2 one bedroom units due to availability, and were pleasantly surprised that they were right next to each other. The units themselves were very nice. The worst thing I can say about them involves an extremely awkward placement of the toilet paper holder. Decor was updated; bed was really comfortable, as was the sofa; plenty of counter space; in room washer and dryer; and perfect balcony views.
Every staff member we met was gracious and helpful. We loved the pool, although we had to be there the minute it opened to avoid the rambunctious kiddie brigade :)
One morning the pool was closed until noon, so we were out of luck.
The only other small nuisance was the incredibly wonky WiFi connection. Parking was convenient, along with the building location.
This trip restored some of my faith as an owner. Well done!

Room Tip: Every unit has a beach side balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Very nice facility! Rooms were clean and stocked with essential kitchenware! The kids loved the activity room full of games and toys also movie nights with popcorn and snores! Beach access was very close and the pool was nice! Located close to all attractions!

1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this place 2 other times and had no issues. This last time is another story. First of all the air conditioner in our room broke and was supposedly fixed but only worked for a few hours. We woke up the next morning around 2 am burning up and it was 76 in the room. We were told the air conditioner had frozen up and we would have to change rooms. There was 6 of us so we had a lot to pack up and move to another floor. They said they would help and they did which was great but the guy that helped was rude and acted like it was a pain or our fault. Very unfriendly. We understood these things happen so we just went with it. They gave us a free beach chair voucher for the trouble. Well it just got worse from there. The elevator was messed up from day one we was there. The door was crazy and didn't work. Then one day I was on it alone and it went crazy and was dropping and flashing stuff that idk what it was saying. It was going nuts like it was breaking with me in it. He door wouldn't open and I was stuck in there awhile. I was screaming and even pushed the alarm button. The door finally cracked and I pulled it open. They knew the whole time we was there it was messed up and I get stuck in it and it was hot and very terrifying. Needless to say i was shook up for quite awhile. After we told them what happened all we got was an apology!! What a joke! I'm glad my 5 year old wasn't in there with me. It was very scary when I felt it drop twice. Well that wasn't the end. The room they switched us to had a messed up balcony door. They told us it was messed up. The night we were packing we had stuff out there and the door wouldn't open. So we called once again. A guy came in a literally was KICKING the door trying to kick it open. He gets on his cell and talks awhile gets off and apologies he can't do anything. So my teenage son opens the window takes out the screen and crawls out the window to get out stuff. Needless to say we will NOT be back. Fix your broken things when you know they're broke not after you have a million issues and complaints! The elevator issue for me was terrifying. I've never been stuck on one and feel like it was breaking while I was on it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HIClubCounselor, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating stay at Panama City Beach Resort. It's our goal to be sure our guests are comfortable and receive outstanding service. We sent you a private message so that our team might reach out to you to address all of the shortfalls you encountered. Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Our family had a great trip to the Panama City Holiday Inn Club vacation club for the 4th of July! The staff was very friendly and welcoming, and upon arrival they had set up a small luau for guests and owners. We had a 1 bedroom unit, which was very clean and well appointed. The view of the gulf is awesome and the beach is beautiful. Some larger resorts close by had packed out beaches, but we had lots of room to spread out and build sand castles. Parking was not an issue and we used the stairs more than the elevator, because they were close to our room. I've read several previous posts about the elevator being frustrating, and we only had a few issues with it. We had fun watching movies on the beach and playing bingo with the staff for one of our activities. They have floats and beach toys available to use.

Not a complaint about the hotel or staff, but some info on the area. There are no sidewalks along front beach road near the resort, so if you plan to walk anywhere, definitely be on guard for cars/traffic. I wish the city/county would make the area more pedestrian friendly, like 30a. I felt very safe in the area, but walking/jogging in a bike lane is not ideal. The resort warns against walking, to keep the guest safe.

We had a great visit overall and can't wait to come back!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I always love having a place on the beach where I can see the ocean and beach from unit. This is one of those places. I also love a smaller resort rather than a high rise. This is IT. The two bedroom is more comfortable for us than the one bedroom but the one bedroom is fine. We were there to see our grandchildren and a doctor. So we did not rest at resort like I would love to do. Plenty around to find something to do. I prefer it when it is not a crowded time. The staff were all wonderful. The main negative which is normal wear and tear is the elevator door did not like to work properly and one was on order but no estimated date of delivery. Yes we did have to use the stairs a couple of times which is not good for me. So sometimes I stayed in rather than chance having to use the stairs. Beautiful and clean..

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
HIClubCounselor, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

We're glad you enjoyed your beachfront vacation at Panama City Beach Resort! It's our mission to be sure our guests are comfortable and receive outstanding service. Sorry to hear of the trouble with our elevator; thanks for your understanding. We hope to see you again soon, when you may have more time to rest and relax in style! Thanks for sharing your comments.