I don't know why the bad reviews! We did not have a single complaint about this resort. We stayed in unit 801W (rented through vrbo), and spent one week there during fall break. There were no problems with the elevators, and the pools were not too crowded. They did start a beach renourishment project the end of the week, but that was a FL thing and nothing to do with Splash. The kids did not play in the play area that much, but I can see why it is appealing to families. We will probably not stay at Splash again due to the fact of all the little kids everywhere. We are a couple and went with 2 couples that had kids. If you have kids and want to stay on the beautiful beaches of PCB, this is the place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida