We stayed at Splash during the first week of October 2011. It was our kids fall break from school. Our 2 BR condo was nice, it had a beautiful view of the ocean. we rented from a private owner on VRBO. Their price was MUCH more reasonable than the price quoted directly from the resort. We were there during the off season, and truly-- I would hate to be there during peak season. The pools and such were always packed, and no one is lying when they say they are not heated. They were freezing!! I would like to use the hot tub, but it was always jam packed full of kids and teen agers. Another couple hot tubs or some heated pools would help matters greatly. Also, I thought the water park part of the resort would be good for the whole family, but my older son (12) was way too old for it. I thought there was more slides, but it was the equivalent of a baby water park. Definitely NOT for older kids. My 7 yr old liked it though. We won't be returning here again, I think it's way over-hyped for the amount you have to pay to stay there. Also there is nothing in the area to do. You have to drive to get to restaurants and shops and everything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida