La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach
Country Inn
US$124
US$112
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
ComfortSuites
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$161
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$119
US$110
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$109
Priceline
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
Travelocity
All reviewsallow petsa pet friendly hotelbusiness tripwould stay here againpanama citybreakfast barstaying at this hotelconvenient locationstate parkthomas driveclean roomsgreat place to stayhot tubfront desk clerkstaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesswe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Only stayed one night, but thoroughly enjoyed my time. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. Rooms are spacious and have nice accomodations. Breakfast was the continental style, but with plenty of variety...even pancakes. The desk staff even assisted me in finding the most reasonable transportation back to the airport. I would definitely stay here again. Hopefully the next time it's to vacation on the beach.

Room Tip: It's a bit more quiet if you don't get the street side.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We enjoyed our suite. Was very comfortable and they served a few hot foods for breakfast which was very nice! Breakfast area was nice and clean and well kept after.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank theKnottravelers
Reviewed 21 October 2011

This La Quinta was in very nice condition. It seemed to be fairly new. The service was good and it was only a few minutes to the beach.

Room Tip: There's a nice area to walk your dog.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 87Paul
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Stayed 3 nights for a quick getaway. Rooms clean and recently appointed. Close enough to everything in PCB but I liked that it was off beach. Reasonable rates. Helpful staff. Breakfast was norm for La Quinta but meant that we didn't have to pay for anything anywhere else.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was nice: accessible plus view of lobby / atrium.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Doug G
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I had come to this hotel after spending two nights at the La Quinta in Fort Walton Beach. I was expecting the hotel to be in the same condition as the one in Fort Walton-which is excellent. Before I state any negatives-I would like to say the staff was excellent-Very helpful couldn't ask for more friendly people. The breakfast was good, your usual for a La Quinta. The room however left a lot to be desired. When we walked in we noticed a bad odor- very musty. The beds were very worn out, should have been replaced ages ago. The carpet felt sticky-very creepy!The first evening we were there the air conditioning unit leaked water all along the carpet on the air conditioner side of the room- I suspect this happens frequently, leading to the bad smell. We were moved to the room next door which also had the same musty smell-we checked the carpet in this one though, and no leaks were detected. But the room had the same worn out beds-if you need a good quality bed as I do for back problems-I would steer clear of this establishment, until they replace the mattresses, also new carpet would greatly improve the smell, I suspect. I would have given more stars-but the room just didn't live up to them. I was very disappointed after the great stay we had at the La Quinta in Fort Walton Beach. I wouldn't return again unless it was renovated.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family