“Dinner and Drinks”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Husband and I tried out the local Carrabba's last night. We weren't expecting much in a town known far and wide for its local seafood. But we got a nice surprise! A very friendly lady escorted us to our seat, making me realize how much I miss a human touch on that simple act. Our waiter, I believe his name was Jess, appeared very quickly. He was on point with recommendations on a cocktail and how my husband would want his steak cooked. After we ordered, the drinks and food began arriving without any long waiting. I had chicken marsala, and hubs had sirloin steak with marsala sauce. Both were excellent; mine had steam rising from it when it was served. We tried both salads, garden and caesar, and they were just right. And the fresh bread with herbed olive oil? Yep, also just right. When we got ready to pay, again, no long waiting. An excellent experience, start to finish.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This is my first time eating at this location in PCB, our party of four decided to dine here to celebrate a birthday. Walter our waiter was wonderful. He was kind and great at what he does. He even played along when we joked with him.

The food was delicious. I had lobster ravioli and it was just phenomenal. Everyone talked highly of their entrees and we even enjoyed cappuccinos and desserts before we left.

Thank you for the enjoyable service and food, and the birthday boy in our party was very happy.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I have to say that I enjoyed my meal more than my wife. My wife thought her lasagna should have had more cheese it in. Both the waiter and the manager tried their best to get her something to make her happy but she did not want to try anything else. I gave them 4 stars because they went out of their way to make her happy and when they couldn't they comped her meal.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

We planned to meet a longtime friend visiting the area at Carrabbas for lunch because our prior experiences here had been favorable.

We arrived at 11:30 am and were immediately seated as the first diners to arrive after opening.

Our waiter seemed very confused and admitted that this was his first time serving lunch. After we ordered he came back to the table twice to ask about variations of our orders.
At 12:10pm he returned again to tell us that my husband's orzo "had to be cooked from scratch, and that was holding up our order". (Note: Orzo, cooked al dente requires 7-11 minutes.)
When we were finally served, the food was average, but not worth the wait or the price.
We will not be returning to this establishment any time soon.

1  Thank panamanorth
Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Hello,

We're sad to keep you waiting. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Panama City". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We bought something from the radio station for $25, which meant that we had to spend $50. I had never eaten at the Carrabas in PCB, although I've had many & usually order the lobster ravioli.
When we arrived, appetizers were half off as well. We were given the bread, which we love. Our appetizer was calamari. It was very good and comes with their own marinara which my husband considers the best. I ordered the house dressing for my calamari & it was excellent.
My meal was The Johnny. I loved it! He had a ribeye special. He loved it. I had to take half of my food home because I just couldn't do it after the bread, calamari & lentil soup...(love this soup)
The service was good for us, the food was outstanding. I might like their steak better than steak at most steak houses and yes, I've tried many. It was that good.