“Best Oysters in Town!!!”

Dusty's Oyster Bar & Dining
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Dusty’s is in a small building compare to other restaurant by the gulf, but “don’t judge a book by its cover”.
This place was recommended by friends, it didn’t disappoint. I got Oysters Sampler Plate while my husband got Grouper. They have kids menu as well.
It’s just the freshest seafood around. Would definitely go again and again when in Panama City Beach.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,789)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I always get the raw oysters here. The fried seafood looks good as well, but I show up for the oysters. The are shucked by experts while you watch. Served with saltines and plenty of horseradish and hot sauce. They also prepare them cooked or steamed several ways all of which are excellent.
Great but loud atmosphere. I have taken children there, but it is more of an adult place in my opinion

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We visit Dusty’s multiple times when we are in PCB. It’s a must! We drive from Tennessee just to eat there. Our favorite by far. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Typical beach bar with dollar bills hanging everywhere. Fresh shucked oysters albeit very small ones. Burgers, fries the whole nine yards. Worth a stop but not at the top of the list.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this and it was definitely worth it. We went early as we were told it can get super busy. We got a parking spot up front and seated immediately. The staff were super friendly. The food was excellent. Not fancy by any means. Perfect My type of place.