“Good Pizza and Reasonable Prices”
Review of Vinny's Pizzeria

Vinny's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Always good pizza and service. Usually get delivery down at Venture Out. Prompt delivery and always nice and hot.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I recently spent a week in PCB with my family. We have gone here every year for over 20 years. We ate out for every meal so we tried almost every place that was worth trying. We had the lame Pizza Hut and Dominos, we even had a pizza that looked like it was sat on from Hungry Howie's. So I thought there was no place that made good pizza for a fair price "Until Vinny's" Their prices were fair for what you get. The quality of the pizza and philly's was above my expectations. The people who work there were friendly. This is the only pizza place I will go to in PCB from now on. If you want good food at a great price give Vinny's a try you won't regret it.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This is absolutely the best pizza in this neck of the woods. The sauce is absolutely amazing and the large pizza is huge. The calzone is another wonderful treat at this restaurant. I have eaten pizza all over this country as well as all over the world and this is one of my two favorites... the other is from Sicily baked in their wood burning brick ovens. But, without traveling overseas, this is the place to come! Vinnie's destroys any other local pizza joint!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Long waits for pizza that is at best mediocre. They are very skimpy on toppings. Dominos is a better and much less expensive choice.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We have been to PCB many times and have always eaten at the usual seafood restaurants or the out if the ordinary ones that you can only get on vacation. We have passed Vinnie’s on our trips to Winn Dixie several times but have never tried it. This time we decided we would try a pizza place and wanted one close to where we were staying. Going off of the more recent reviews, we ordered a large pizza with sausage and pepperoni and 1/2 mushroom. I had a Greek salad which was very good, fresh and huge! The pizza was delicious! The crust was good and cooked just right, not underdone or burned. The slices are huge and the toppings were good and there were plenty of them. We would definitely get Vinnie’s again.