As far as reviews commenting on individual units... this is a view of the Aqua Resort as a whole, not the individual units! We just returned from a week stay and loved it! Each unit is privately owned, so naturally they will vary in how nice they are. These are private, individually owned homes in a condo building. This is not a hotel where all rooms are owned by the resort. Ours, #1006, was a small one bedroom + bunk room and it was great. The 10th floor is perfect because you are too high up to hear any pool or street noise but not too high up to get queasy sitting on the balcony. The balcony was very private. Every Aqua staff member we encountered was very friendly and they could be seen out there each day making keeping things clean and checking everything out. As far as the chairs being too expensive.... Aqua doesn't handle the chairs. Aquatic Adventures company is in charge of the beach chairs. The pool chairs Aqua provides are free. Also, if you find a condo whose owner gives the beach chair service included in your rent, beach chairs are free! We loved that the resort was no smoking. Who would want to ruin a beautiful new resort with smoke? We noticed there were spa services you could buy, a free workout room, free wifi Internet down by the pool area, and a snack bar you could purchase things at by the pool. The location can't be beat because it is a short walk to Pier Park. After walking around both on the street and beach, we noticed the Aqua's beach area was cleaner than the nearby Calypso and less crowded. The guests around the Aqua seemed older and calmer compared to the rowdiness we witnessed around other buildings. After walking and driving around all of Panama City Beach, we didn't see a building we wished we had chosen instead! We stayed in early September 2012 and only experienced a bit of a crowd the first 3 days due to Labor Day. After that, the pool and beach area wasn't crowded at all. We never had to wait on elevators and luggage carts were plentiful and always available. Parking was a breeze and spots were always open. We definitely recommend the Aqua. You will not find many new looking buildings in Panama City Beach. Aqua is new looking and in great shape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a stunning sense of arrival to an array of luxurious amenities to our perfect location within walking distance of fabulous shopping and dining at Pier Park, Aqua sets new standards for the perfect beach vacation. Stunning 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condominiums all with sweeping Gulf views, water gardens, pools and whirlpool spa. Aqua; The color of luxury. The color of Fun. The most colorful vacations begin at Aqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Aqua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Panama City Beach, Florida
- Aqua Hotel Panama City Beach