We needed a place to stay before an early flight out of the Panama City airport. Since it was the off season, this was actually the best deal we found. We were impressed with the room and the added balcony overlooking the ocean. The staff was helpful and polite. I have no idea how much they charge during peak season, so this hotel may not always be a great deal. However we're going to look into going back and staying for a longer weekend soon to take advantage of the hotel ammenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort meets convenience at Beachcomber By The Sea, one of BY THE SEA RESORTS' four gulf-front Panama City Beach hotels. The many ball teams, festival-goers and bikers that visit the "Real. Fun. Beach." Prefer the Beachcomber because of its proximity to Frank Brown Park. Families love the heated, gulf-front pool and convenience to the Pier Park shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Couples crave the Jacuzzi suites. Church groups and brides-to-be adore the affordable rooms and banquet room located across the street at the Beachcomber Retreat. All of our guests enjoy perks like FREE continental breakfast and discounts at area attractions. Other amenities include gulf-front accommodations with private balconies and fully-equipped kitchens, a heated, gulf-front whirlpool, a laundry facility, a computer lounge and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Beachcomber By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Beachcomber By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida