“Best baby back ribs around!”
Review of Scruby's BBQ

Scruby's BBQ
Ranked #30 of 408 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed June 9, 2015

Be sure to take advantage of the specials for Mon. and Tues. A full rack of baby back ribs and two sides for $9.99. Aside from that great deal...these are the best baby back ribs ever. The baked beans are addicting! Everything is prepared home made style...very delicious! Try the sweet corn nuggets as an appetizer...they come with cinnamon butter...oh my...they are soooo good! The staff is very good, always pleasant and helpful.
All in all, a great 'rib joint'....you can't go wrong!

Reviewed May 23, 2015

I heard this saying years ago and I have repeated it less than half a dozen times. We save it for the few times that we ate something that was so darn good, better than mom's cooking, something that makes you hum and lick your fingers. We ordered a lot to feed a few because we wanted leftovers. As soon as I picked up a rib I knew I was in for a treat and everything was just as tasty when I warmed it up the following night. There are a few BBQ places up north where we are from and they are good but none of them can hold a candle to Scruby's BBQ.

Reviewed May 17, 2015

Love everything. Especially there sweet potato fries, dipped into that great honey butter. Their bbq is always right. Their prices are really great

Reviewed March 30, 2015 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for years. The BBQ is great, they have a great salad bar, and the place is clean and family friendly. We have become regulars, and friends. Try the corn nuggets! My husband is super picky about his BBQ, and never complains about his food here! The beer is cold, Nascar or Drag racing was on the tv's yesterday! Just adorethis place!

Reviewed March 22, 2015

My family of 6 adults recently had lunch here. Five of us ordered the half rack of ribs, coleslaw, sweet potato, and had salad from the salad bar for an additional $2.99. Everything was terrific, and who can beat an all-you-can-eat salad bar for just $2.99!! One person in our group ordered chicken wings. She could choose the intensity of the "heat", mild, medium, or hot. She chose the medium. She wished the flavor stuck to the wings a little better but was happy her wings arrived at the table with dipping sauce. The salad bar was awesome, offering above and beyond what one would normally find at a salad bar. The prices are all very reasonable and we will definitely eat there again if we are traveling through the area!