All reviews two bedroom suite front desk pet hair a pet friendly hotel long stay marriott rewards handicap accessible room cooking utensils room was clean the breakfast area hot breakfast would stay here again cordova mall housekeeping staff checking out enjoyed my stay dishwasher
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful staff and great accommodations for the price, breakfast is on point and the pool was superb. I have to say all in all my two week stay with them was top notch thru and thru. Waffles were great!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Bishop B,
We are glad we not only met your expectations but exceeded them during your time with us. All our staff works diligently to provide a pleasant stay to all our guests, and when an extended stay customer leaves satisfied, it shows what TownePlace Suites is all about: being a home away from home. Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and we hope to serve you again in the future.
Safe travels always!
Johanna allard
Johanna.akllard@marriott.com

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I love the rooms and they offer a nice breakfast my room was only about $139. My problems were, it took about 45 minutes for me to check in, my irons did not work, I traded my 1st one for a 2nd one neither worked. The breakfast area was small and didn’t offer water plus ran out of products a couple of times. On night two after having to travel down a long Hall, my key did not work. The workout center is very basic. But again the rooms are really nice.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I'll start with the positive - the breakfast staff was very friendly and welcoming!

Otherwise -
The breakfast area was very small and cramped, with mostly bar height tables for 2, and the majority of the food offerings were processed (fake eggs). The lobby area was small, but adequate, however the business center did not have a working printer.

The room appeared adequate, but the design was ridiculous as the entry door, the closet door and the refrigerator door all open into each other. If any one of these doors was open the other two had to be closed. The room door actually hit the kitchen counter when opened. There was a door stop mounted to the counter, however it was mounted below where the door handle actually hit the counter, so the counter was chipped.

The bathroom did not have a fan or vent. The only full length mirror was in the bathroom less than three feet from the sink. The toilet paper was mounted such that you had to turn 180 degrees to reach it. There was also an odd closet in the bathroom.

The TV is mounted to a counter top at an angle, so it could not be watched clearly from either the bed or the casual chair. The Smart TV had only a few offerings such as Netflix and Hulu, but did not have Chromecast so that you could use your own devise.

The hotel walls are rice paper thin and conversations in adjacent rooms could be clearly heard.

The kitchen area had a good size refrigerator, a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and electric stove/oven. The coils on the stove top were not properly connected and smoked when turned on.

The room had not been properly cleaned prior to our arrival, as there was food and trash under the casual chair, and trash left inside a cabinet (see picture).
When housekeeping did "service" the room during the stay, it was at 3:00 pm, and they did not vacuum the trash from the floor, clean out the trash in the cabinet, clean the coffeemaker or run the dishwasher. The towels replaced in the bathroom had hair in them.

The most significant issue was that there were ROACHES in the kitchen area of the room! Big ones!! This was brought to the management's attention. The room was sprayed with a horrible chemical (we were not advised as to the toxicity) and the stench caused headaches. Made us wonder if there were other types of bugs in the room.

The price charged was outrageous - we've paid must less at comparable Marriott properties for much better accommodations.

As loyal Marriott regulars, this stay was a shocking disappointment.

Room Tip: Choose a different property
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank EAWH77
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Room was clean and janitorial service was helpful as well as workers behind desk at check in. Was given everything needed without hesitation. Pool was comfortable and fun as well as clean.
Staff at breakfast was willing to assist with any needs we had.
Bed was comfortable.
Was there for a week and felt at ease asking for any assistance of any kind.
TV's were out during majority of our stay but staff did well explaining issue and compensating us for the lack of working tv.
Would definitely return to this establishment.

Room Tip: we were comfortable in a upper level room. Was quiet, comfortable, and easy to access any needs.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My A/C went out and I had to find a place to stay locally. The hotel was very clean and the all the employees were very friendly. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, and frozen yogurt across the street. The hotel is centrally located in Pensacola and very convenient to downtown, UWF, and the beach.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo