All reviews indoor pool and hot tub waffles stay there again king suite free breakfast the rooms were nice cracker barrel great place to stay staff was friendly naval air station would highly recommend this hotel one night stay bed was comfortable the breakfast area fresh fruit convenient location interstate
Reviewed August 23, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
HamptonManager17, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Reviewed August 18, 2018

The Housekeeping did a spectacular job, the rest of the staff have a lot to live up to in comparison. Temekia, I would like to learn how to make a bed like you one day. I pulled as hard as i could to get the covers to come up and ended up hitting myself in the chin and just settling with moving further down into the covers. I am still flabbergasted at how those sheets were tucked. I can not speak highly enough of the housekeeping. I did notice a shortage of towels in the pool area; we went at 11p.m. and I was forced to ask the front desk person for towels.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to hear that Temekia did a nice job with your room and overall friendliness. I am interested in hearing more about your comments on the rest of the staff. Please contact the hotel directly @ 850-944-7653 and ask to speak with the manager on duty. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Perfect hotel to choose! I highly recommend this hotel where our little family of 4 slept great. Extremely clean and comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast, and a pool made our stay a pleasure. I’d definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pensacola West, FL, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
Our team takes pride in ensuring our guest have on overall great experience.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Pensacola West we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Pensacola West