All reviewsgreat hotelfront desk staffhotel restaurantbusiness travelerpensacola airporthot tubbusiness triprooms are niceroom was cleancordova mallconvenient locationone night stayenjoyed my staywould stay here againa great staystaff was friendlyeasy access
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I was happy with service but not price for a wedding package. Wouldn't let me use AAA discount. I was to spend 3 nights, but only stayed two. As I felt I was paying too much for a single room. But, I was impressed with the cleanliness and service.
Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I love this hotel. I always stay her with traveling for work. staff is awesome, friendly and attentive . I travel weekly and this hotel is one of my preferred hotels. From start to finish they make sure that I have everything I need. It like being home away from home with family.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Around midnight, finding a hotel room isn't always easy. We found the last room that could sleep the three of us.

Our bed was comfy, and a pull out sofa was fine for our young child. The room smelled odd, like nail polish or something as strong. We were so tired and grateful to have a place to sleep, however, that it didn't matter.

The staff were all wonderful, down to the security guard who delivered clean sheets for our son.

Thanks for finding a place for us without a reservation!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2017

My wife and I love traveling to Pensacola, Fl since we have yet to find any "REAL" seafood in the Atlanta Georgia area where we have lived since 2005. We go on average about every four months or so. We usually stay at the Hampton Inn Cordova area facility, but we decided that although our previous stays there have been great, it is showing it's age and we feel in need of refurbishment. So since we are Hilton Honors members we began searching what other Hilton facilities were available and chose this one for our two day stay.
Reservations:
Since it was "peak season" in Pensacola our rate was what we felt somewhat high. It cost us approximately $400.00 for the two days in a "king one bedroom suite". this room does NOT have a completely separate bedroom, but rather two areas that are open to each other with a small divider between.
Check In Process:
We arrived around 1:30 PM CT and went to the hotel desk. The attendant was extremely friendly and although check-in was not until 3:00 PM CT she noted that we had in deed requested a top floor room and had been guaranteed a room on the floor below the top floor. She said that it was guaranteed to be ready at 3:00 PM, but if we needed to check in now she would gladly check to see what was available. We were fine with coming back after 3:00. She also let us know that the requests that we had made on Hilton's site had been received and satisfied. Her name was Alysha and she deserves a "10" on the Hilton Honors scale. We left to get something to eat completely satisfied with the check in process.
Room:

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017

the hotels location was near the hospital that my wife was staying..i believe the price was way out of line..the breakfast was good..all you can eat for 11 dollars. I had continental breakfast for 6 dollars..i would not recommend the supper..they need to hire a chef that knows how to cook tuna..you would think being near the ocean they would know how..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo