“Loved it!”

Ranked #55 of 738 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hopjacks Pizza Kitchen and Taproom is a Downtown Pensacola favorite. We're open seven days a week and we serve up freshly made food including our award winning Belgian Fries and killer pizza until 2 AM. Our rotating 112 beers on tap include selections from the best local breweries, seasonal beers, small batch/rarities and all your favorites. Come see why we are Pensacola's original and best destination for craft beer.
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Hopjack is located in the historical district. It has inside and outside seating. The pizza is absolutely delicious. I had the Margaretta pizza. It was one of the best I've ever had. The beer list is ridiculous. There have to be 100 choices and they list the percentage of alcohol which is handy since some of the beers are quite high. The staff was friendly and helpful. A real find.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

We loved it so much we ate three 2 nights. Great menu great beer choice!!! Atmosphere was great and always busy which tells you a lot. Saying that we had no problem getting a table. Good value for money.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

My family and I came in for pizza and we ended up getting french fries and they were delicious ANNNNNDDDD we ordered some great Local brews that were great as well.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I came to Pensacola to visit an old Navy buddy of mine, and we all went down to the downtown square to enjoy the atmosphere. Pizza sounded good and they had been there before so we went into Hopjacks. First off, the place is crowded. Bigtime. Just know that, and keep it in mind. It was crowded when we got there, and it was crowded when we left. It never slowed down. The waitstaff are top notch, they are fun, and easy to deal with. They have a mindboggling amount of beer on tap to choose from. I mean the longest list i've ever seen at a bar. They have the house pizzas you can choose from, or you can build your own (which not to sound bad, but it was way too high priced to build my own). The house pizza prices aren't bad at all. (and I am a snob when it comes to paying money for stuff. I want cheap). I think it was $15 or so for a 16 inch pizza. I figured meh, lets do it. Well, it was easily worth it. We got 2 pizzas, each one was 2 different house pizzas. So half of one was black and bleu pizza, and the other half was margarita. Then the second was half buffalo chicken and half of some other crap I don't remember. But that isn't important. Bottom line, was it was the BEST pizza I have ever consumed. And I know pizza. I have had pizza in New York, Chicago, Mexico (shut up), and everywhere in between. This pizza is top notch. The tables are big, so a couple of times they asked if they could seat other patrons at our table by us, and of course we said yes. It made for an even more memorable time because we got to meet new people and hear new stories. Hopjacks, you are the man. Or woman. Whatever.

We also happened to be in the area the night they are having there gallery night. Its too much to type, but look into it, it is a great time. I mean, I met a stormtrooper, so there, that's how freaking epic we are talking. Go here. Get your pizza. You are welcome.

1  Thank Schimelpfening
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Thirsty? Want to try something different? There are 112 Drafts on tap and 86 bottled variety of beers. You can get pizza half/half. We got the Supreme and Hawaiian Twist. Also the Butcher Block and forgot the other half. They were all good. Had too much. The pizza was even good the next day. Would definitely go back.