“Good enough to want to come back ”

Miller's Ale House - Pensacola
Ranked #67 of 738 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on N. Davis Highway near Airport Boulevard, right next to Rooms To Go in the Rooms to Go Plaza. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

It wasn't over the top outstanding, but decent spot, especially with kids. The kids meals are decent and come with variety, so don't rule this place out if you have kids.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We found this place when went to a book store. We had a Great time so we had to go back again during our month long visit to the Pensacola area. Servers are great as well as the food. We especially enjoyed the Zingers and, of course, the beer. Place has more Tv's than any where we have ever been.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Had Monday special of full rack of ribs with loaded baked potato. Also ordered daily $1-off craft beer. The food came unusually quick. I found that the baked potato was cold so I had the server send it back to be nuked. Then as I attacked the ribs, they were warm but dry and the BBQ sauce on top was hard. I had to order extra BBQ sauce to enjoy the ribs. This indicates that both food items were made WELL in advance. How long does it take for a baked potato to get cold? I have eaten here on several occasions and the food was always average, but this time it was bad. When the check came, the $1 off the beer was not applied, so it also had to be sent back for adjustment. So the beer was cold, the server was especially attentive, but the food was really bad. Probably will not eat here again, but the beer is good and cold and plenty of TVs to watch sports.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy this place no matter where I visit. Food is always consistent and atmosphere is alike. Routinely visit this location and can never remember being disappointed.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

My visit was good. 1st time here and recommended by my son, the UWF basketball player. Whay diff I see when I walked in??? The restaurant representing UWF... loved it!! The food was good. We had the calamari as an appetizer. I had not had it before but did enjoy it especially the little sweet sauce drizzled over the top. The 35 shrimp scampi was awesome. The linguini was cooked perfectly and the sauce was tasty. I'd visit again when I'm in the city.