All reviews room was clean kids enjoyed the pool staff was friendly would stay again parking lot desk clerk very nice hotel stayed one night a great stay motel interstate microwave trash
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t expecting the Ritz but this stay did not meet my expectations. The room was very dark, even with all the lights on. The bathroom was outdated, with tiles coming up and mold on the shower curtain. It had an old, not-very-clean feel. The hair dryer also looks like it’s been there since 1992 and was filled with dust. Linens were clean but they smelled like French fries. Breakfast was standard and no complaints there, except the coffee was terrible. Maybe I just got a bad room, though based upon some of the better reviews.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank CharlieDelta3
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We decided to make a quick trip to the beaches on a budget. This place was easy to find and right off Interstate 10. The staff were very helpful especially Cocoa and Lisa. We stayed 3 nights and were only there at night to sleep. The frig and microwave worked well as did the TV and AC. Comfortable bed, sofa, desk and chair. Breakfast was basic and OK. Didn't use the pool. There were some places on bathroom walls that could have used some painting but it didn't impact us. Would stay here again if in area in future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank maldenmusic
Reviewed May 7, 2018

I rented a room this past weekend, May 5th 2018 and overall the experience was good. The location is great, right off I-75 and near all good choices for restaurants. I decided to write the review not so much about the hotel, but the service. Lisa B helped me with my check in and made all the efforts to accommodate my early check-in even though it was a sold-out weekend. For me, I can deal with a standard hotel, but having good service is what makes me come back. Will definitely stay again. Thank you Lisa B.

Room Tip: My room 102 - near an exit door to the stairs.. Thank goodness I am a heavy sleeper otherwise the banging on the doors will wake you up.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank magabiwilson
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Pros: Ample parking, close proximity to freeway
Cons: Dirty rooms, close proximity to freeway

Not impressed for $130 a night. If the rooms aren't modern (no USB ports, old fashioned wall AC unit), they should at least be clean. So many stains on the walls, lampshades, dirty carpet, dusty furniture. I pulled back the bedspread and there was a large lint ball on the sheet. The towels were hard and rough. The pillows were tiny and the bed was not comfortable. The sheer curtains did nothing for the glow of the parking lot lights.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ChefNerdGirl
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Stayed one night passing through. Hotel clean, room was fine, everything worked ok, bed was nice. Big negative was access to the hotel by auto. Road it is on is apparently a very heavily traveled communter route. And that street goes from four lanes to two right at the hotel entrance. Getting there at 5pm took waiting thru three traffic light cycles withing sight of hotel. Left at 6:30am and still had to wait several minutes for an opportunity to hop out and make a left to go to I 10. If you arrive and depart at a non-commuter time, hotel is great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo