All reviews front desk room was clean the breakfast area would stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful bagels nice place to stay free breakfast hot breakfast anita uwf rates graduation microwave
Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is a good value hotel. My room was clean and had a microwave and small refrigerator. The breakfast was typical for Comfort Inn and similar hotels....not very good.
The location is close to I10 and to both Sacred Heart and West Florida Hospital. There is a back way out of the hotel so you can come out on a traffic light. This is a good value for the price I paid.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Greeting John H,

Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience. There’s something for everyone at Comfort Inn- Great Amenities, Professional Staff and Convenient Location. You’re Welcome here anytime of the year.

Thanks,
Cindy Hess – Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed October 1, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about my stay at the Comfort Inn on N Davis Hwy in Pensacola, my Dad had open heart surgery on Thursday, September 28th we checked in on Wednesday, September 27th and I am staying through Friday, October, 6th. Every morning at breakfast the gal who oversees things ask me about how my Dad is doing, the front desk staff are very helpful and friendly, I had an issue with the tv remote and they saw to it right away, the housekeeping staff are very helpful and friendly, rooms are very clean and well maintained, pool is wonderful, breakfast food is delicious I change it up everyday!
It is an easy drive to Baptist Hospital every day and conveniently located to many restaurants, rooms have a nice sized refrigerator and a microwave so you can save some on eating out every day. I would highly recommend staying whether it's for a night stay or two weeks this is a very nice place to stay!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor, it was wonderful!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thanks Peg H for all the kind words and taking the time to post a review.

We appreciate your business and love to ensure our Guests have a great experience. Our staff is always eager to provide quality hospitality services.

Please come again and let your Father know we wish him a speedy recovery.

Sincerely, Cindy Hess – Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 25, 2017

The hotel is positioned near I-10, offering easy access to the Interstate. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Near the Hotel is a nice Mexican restaurant in walking distance. Breakfast is offered on site.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Great Choice Craig H!

While doing Business in Pensacola it is important to have a Clean-Comfortable and Convenient place to stay.

Thanks for allowing Comfort Inn to provide excellent hospitality. Come again soon!
Sincerely, Cindy Hess – Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The over all stay was very good! Free breakfast first thing the mornings was great. Location is very good because if you want to outside then walk it off. Your two or five minutes walk from several food places. Excellent spot to make a pit stop if your traveling on I-10. Just one street from the highway with grocery stores and everything else, do it will keep you from search far for the quick stop!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thanks Lendu S for taking time to post a review.

Hopefully all is well for everyone since the evacuation. It was our pleasure to accommodate you safely during the Hurricane.

You are welcome here anytime. Sincerely, Cindy Hess – Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I had to spend a couple of days in Pensacola on business so I picked this conveniently located Comfort Inn. It is located just off I-10 on a busy street. There are restaurants, fast food outlets and shopping within walking distance or a short drive. I don’t recommend walking, too much traffic. The building and grounds appear to be well maintained with adequate, well-lit parking. Check in was efficient and the staff was friendly and polite. Being an older facility, the rooms are a little smaller than what you usually see now but nicely furnished and in good condition. I am recovering from knee surgery so I had an accessible king room. The room was well laid out but there are a few problems with the bathroom. There is a nice walk in/roll in shower with adequate grab bars. However, there is no shelf or rack to place a bar of soap or shampoo bottle. So, you had to reach out beyond the curtain to get supplies off the vanity. Not only inconvenient but also a safety hazard not to mention it allowed water to escape onto the floor. The commode is poorly placed so that a wheelchair transfer would be difficult. I had a problem just standing up and I only use a cane for stability.
The breakfast area was bright, airy and clean. The “complimentary” breakfast was the usual “hockey puck” sausage, dried out eggs and stale pastry. However, there are fresh yogurt and dry cereal alternatives. The breakfast items were kept well stocked.
I did not use the pool or fitness center. The hotel was quiet, safe and secure. I will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob D

Greetings Guest Bob D,
Happy to know your overall experience at Comfort Inn was Hospitable, Clean and Quiet.

Thanks for taking time to post a review. We apologize on the bathroom inconvenience and wish you a speedy recovery.

Sincerely, Cindy Hess-Guest Relations Manager