All reviews room was clean nice hotel waffles excellent stay complimentary breakfast nice breakfast great place to stay easy access enjoyed our stay would stay here again staff was very friendly front desk staff the breakfast area mall uwf inns interstate
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. My favorite part was the AC in the room. I could actually say I was cool in the room. The towels were plentiful. The check in clerk was nice, Chenea I think. The breakfast was good too. They had a few extras like chocolate chips for the waffles and good sausage patties. We will recommend this hotel to friends.

Date of stay: September 2018
lbateamC, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed September 27, 2018

This hotel was sub par. However the staff is excellent. The rooms were not attractive. The bed was not comfortable. The bathrooms were ok. I would not recommend this hotel if staying in Pensacola. The airport Hilton wouldProbably be a better choice

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear jacquelyn1107,

It's unfortunate your stay in our hotel didn't exceed your expectations. We regret you weren't entirely satisfied with our furnishings and accommodations. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests so we'll address all of your concerns with our team so that we may improve moving forward.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

It is very convenient to the interstate (I-10). We received a warm friendly greeting upon check in. Our room was so spacious!! We had a king bed and a sofa. The breakfast was very good and the staff was even better. Everything was great. The only complaint was we noticed hair on the wall of the bathroom. I am sure it was from guests blow drying their hair. It was not a show stopper for us. We would gladly stay here again.

Room tip: First floor room as very good!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
lbateamC, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

We thank you so much for staying with us, we enjoy having you, we are glad you had an enjoyable visit with us, and we hope to see you and your family again soon! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Right off I-10. For us it was very close to family we were visiting. Wonderful beds, I slept so soundly. Good breakfast. Very clean. Staff was super nice. Called for reservation and the reservation desk was helpful

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
lbateamC, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. Happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you come again soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We took advantage of the Hilton honors members room selection. Worked great! I had my room number before I arrived. It made check in support easy. It's a very clean hotel, both in the lobby and in the rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
lbateamC, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and check in was convenient and simple.