“Freshly smoked”

Brother's BBQ
Ranked #32 of 723 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

First time we tried this place. Our food came out so fast I couldn’t belief it! BBQ sandwich was good. Great Monday special!!! Steak fries were some of the crispiest I’ve ever had. If you want something other than a boring chain restaurant, this is it!!! Next time if it’s warmer I’d like to try the outdoor seating.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Heard about it, had to go. The sandwiches are outstanding. Meat is tender and juicy and full of flavor. The sauce is amazing. Also got a four meat dish with potato salad and greens. Just about everything was great. Fresh greens flavored good. Potato salad fresh, good flavor. The only draw back was the chicken. It was burned and had a burned flavor. The rest of the meat was tender and juicy. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch today with my family. We had ribs, brisket, and chicken. The sides were perfect. We sat outside under oak tree and really enjoyed atmosphere. The food was very good and will stop by anytime we are in the area.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch today and have been very positivly surprised!!!
Even the fries have been excellent!!
The home made baked beans have been delicious - made with smoked ham - just yummi!!
We realy can recommend this place!!

2  Thank matbruck
Reviewed August 6, 2017

This is one of the best bbq places I have ever tried. I order three rib platter with potato salad, mac n cheese and texas toast. Maybe the mac n cheese has bacon in it? It was tasty either way and the potato salad was tasty.

2  Thank Chris9412