“Best customer service ever”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #2 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Illinois
“Best customer service ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2011

We booked 2 rooms the night before we took an early flight home, location is just outside the airport. The hotel has been recently updated, rooms clean and comfortable - a bit small, but the other stuff is far more important. Hotel staff is the best ever! We arrived early so they held our luggage so we could return the rental car and be shuttled from the airport to the nearby mall then back to the hotel later. Manager's reception was very nice. We received a ride to the airport just before 4am along with coffee and a bagged breakfast to go.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

We stayed here for one night as part of a coach tour. It was lovely to arrive at our hotel after the afternoon on the beach and go to our lovely clean airy room.

It is a very modern hotel. Our room was large with a kingsize bed, sofa, fridge, flat screen TV and best of all a large walk in shower, with a great water force. We really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, which met all our requirements.

We ate at the Bonefish Grill just around the corner from the hotel which was really excellent. This chain does not exist to my knowledge in the UK as yet (Certainly not in Bradford). I hope it comes our way soon!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

We spent 2 nights at the Hampton Inn Pensacola, Cordova Area recently. It was undergoing renovations, however it was a great stay. The room was very clean, and extremely comfortable, great bed and large flat panel TV. it's a 10 minute walk from the Cordova Mall and less than 3 minutes from a Bonefish Grill. The airport is less than a 5 minute drive - actually a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Strangely, the entire time we were there, I don't remember hearing air traffic which is unusual in view of the proximity to the airport. While there's a nice little fitness facility, It's a fine area to go running in. I travel extensively and have to rate this in my personal top 10 hotels that I've stayed at over the past few years. While the hotel itself was very good, ultimately the best aspect of the hotel was the staff. They were extremely knowledgeable and were very familiar with the area. What there was to do that evening, how to get there, what little tips that only a local would know, etc. The lady who was responsible for the morning buffet couldn't have been more congenial. All in all, it was a very positive experience - one I will not forget anytime soon.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank sc0ttm
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

This hotel was nice, clean and a safe area.
Very close to the airport. This hotel is not in walking distance to other restaurants etc… The mall and restaurants are just a short drive. This is located very close to Cordova Mall…
Internet works good/ no problems.
About 15 minutes from downtown and 20 minutes from Pensacola Beach. Depending on traffic.
~ Breakfast was good, a variety of choices with waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit. I also enjoyed the swimming pool ~Clean~

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Michelle H
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

We arrived at the Hampton Inn and was greeted by friendly workers. We were there for only 1 night but would recommend weeks! I really enjoyed the comfortable beds, snack center, and breakfast! Clean, neat, and cozy. What I am definitely looking for!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank londonuklover123
Birmingham, Al
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

We stay at the Hampton Inn near Pensacola Airport for long weekends several times each year. This time were there for the Blue Angels, and we had a room that had been completely renovated. The furnishings were very nice and I loved the leather ottoman/coffee table. The beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom was very well done with gorgeous granite counter tops. They also had new flat screen TVs, carpet, you name it - everything was was completely redone. Cool artwork too!

This hotel is very close to restaurants, the mall, Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola Junior College and the airport. It's about 15 minutes from downtown and 20 minutes from Pensacola Beach. Don't miss going to Joe Patti's Seafood downtown, the Naval Air Station, and of course the beautiful beaches.

Breakfast was good, with waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, and things like that. There was plenty of variety. We also enjoyed the swimming pool after a long day at the beach. We didn't use the gym, so I can't comment on that.

We received excellent customer service and fast check in from the front desk. Housekeeping was well maintained, and we didn't have a single issue that needed correction. Overall, this is a great value and a nice property that is very conveniently located.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank BamaRowersMom
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

I did not expect much when I booked here, as I just needed a place to stay by the airport, but boy was I in for a surprise. Check-in was smooth, even though I was early, I had no problem getting a room, while my co-worker had to wait an hour to get one :) The lounge was huge and beautifully decorated, as was the entire hotel. The rooms and bathrooms were spacious, and the comfy beds that I am used to from Hampton. This hotel is in-par with 'Marriott' branded hotels (I am not kidding) and only if all Hampton's were like this, I would stop staying at Marriott. If you need to stay by PNS airport, I suggest & recommend this Hampton Inn. Oh and by the way, the hotel front desk staff is awesome!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business