All reviews pensacola airport cordova mall shuttle service bonefish grill an early flight room was clean shopping and restaurants convenient location definitely stay here again recommend this hotel business trip business center next morning complimentary breakfast waffles the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed August 1, 2015

Called for the shuttle from the airport, waited 20 minutes, called again and waited a further 15 minutes. It would have been a 7 minute walk. Added to that the driver wasn't helpful with bags or doors.
The room was fine, you normally get no surprises. I got a good recommendation for a restaurant from a very polite young man working at reception. (the Bone Fish).
I woke in the morning to find that the coffee machine was not clean, both the machine and the jug. When I mention this at check out, I got 'sorry, we will tell house keeping.' I am not an astounded customer.

Room Tip: The opposite side to the airport may be helpful from a noise point of view.
Reviewed August 1, 2015

The hotel manager's (Stefanie Popp) focus on customers is reflected though the friendly and attentive service that her entire staff provided. No doubt, this is the best hotel stay I've had in at least 10 years. Stephanie's staff actually listened for ways to better serve me and improve my stay. What a breath of fresh air to be treated that way.

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Friendly staff and rooms were clean but needs new beddings. The breakfast was horrible but the young lady who worked there was very friendly and up beat. It was a nice little hotel for a short stay. We could not use the pool but that was only because of the weather conditions but it looked clean.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2015

I stay at Hampton Inn all the time for work but this Pensacola airport location blew me away! Their service is top notch. If you have the pleasure of staying there make sure you check out their breakfast because the ladies in charge of it are FABULOUS! I have never been so impressed with any hotel like I was this one. From day one they told me that they wanted me to feel like it was my home away from home. They delivered that feeling and then some!

Reviewed July 14, 2015

I recently flew to Pensacola for a long weekend with two of my children and one grandchild, and we were all very pleased with our accommodations at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport. Check-in was smooth and speedy, our room was clean and cool, and breakfast each morning was great. All of the staff were friendly and responsive to the needs of the guests. I agree with other reviewers that the convenient proximity to the airport did NOT result in interrupted sleep due to nearby take-offs and landings. At nearly every time it was only a 20 minute drive to the island! A great place to stay in Pensacola!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family