Eden Condominiums
Perdido Beach Resort(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$279
Hampton.com
US$250
US$245
SleepInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Indigo Condominiums(Perdido Key)
Hotels.com
All reviewswest sidethe kitchengulf viewmaintenance staffmaster bathroomsecond bedroomhuge poolnot hesitate to stay here againsummer ratesfamily get togetherfull servicebring your ownshower headfitness centerbeautiful groundsweek staystanding water
Reviewed October 18, 2009

I stayed at Eden with my husband, my baby, and one of my best friends. We stayed in E100. It was very nice. The planter boxes were beautiful; they were filled with colored glass like stones and had beautiful calming led solar lights. The beds were SO comfertable. It was all I could do to get up in the mornings. The service was great. I have no negatives for Eden or E100 at all. I plan on going back asap and since I know it is nice I will use E100 again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smiller0920
Reviewed September 15, 2009

We visited in August 2009 and stayed in Room W-1200. Beautiful, Comfortable and what a View! This was probably the best room we've stayed in. We've also stayed in rooms W-800 (1 bedroom), E-403 (2 bedroom) and EG06 (three bedroom). All rooms, with pictures, are shown on the Eden website. We haven't stayed in a room that we haven't at least looked at online first. Some look more comfortable than others. They are all decorated individually by each owner. The equipment is minimal in the kitchens and it's all different. If you have a favorite pan or something that you are going to need during your stay...bring it. We stayed just three nights this time and never had to use our own supplies of toilet paper, paper towels or bath soap. We have always been greeted by nice people at the desk. The pool and the grounds have been immaculate every time we've visited. We have watched the groundskeepers working in the morning. What better place to relax? We counted 10 people on the beach! If you're looking for action, go to Destin. If you're looking for quiet, Eden is the place. There have been a few that have had bad experiences, but that has to be the exception. We will be back again, but we have a dog now and have to find someone to take care of her. People that post, please remember to put the room number you stayed in so we'll know if it's a good room or bad room.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tngiantsbff
Reviewed September 13, 2009

We stayed at the East side of condos in the Eden in room E100. I heard the West side was nicer but we were there for a wedding and wanted to be next to the friends there for the event. The room was ok, but dusty. It's obvious this unit is an investment condo. The furniture was outdated and worn. The beds were horrible! Cheap mattresses, cheap thrown together furniture. Bathrooms were very small and rooms were small. The planters outside on the balcony were empty and growing weeds, which really didn't add to the ambiance of the room! The grounds at the Eden were pretty but not kept up. The pool is really cool but again just looks like an area that isn't kept up well. I really was leary of sleeping in the bed and using dishes and towels, it just did not seem clean in the room. The Security Guard checked us in since we were a late arrival and he was absolutely great. But the people at the desk the next day were rude. I mistakenly thought our check out was 11 a.m., but it was at 10 a.m. So at 10 a.m. a biligerent front desk person banged on our door and said check out was at 10!!!! I was embarassed but also offended! I don't mind being reminded, but there are better ways to do it. I usually stay at the Phoenix Condos and I will not be back to the Eden. Rates were down, so it wasn't expensive, but I would have been much happier had I stayed at the Phoenix. If you do go, make sure you take tp, towels, kitchen towels, they have some but cheap and not enough to get through a weekend even.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2009

We just got back from another great trip to Perdido Key and the Eden. This was our fourth trip there over the course of the last three summers and it was wonderful as usual. We decided to make a quick 3 night trip to PK before going to see the Moody Blues in Louisville, I know, not exactly on the way.
We were worried that it may be too hot and crowded in August but the weather was absolutly perfect. About 85 degrees and no humidity. Also, no crowds. One day I counted 10 people on the beach. The lack of crowds also meant no wait for dinner (Shrimp Basket, Lambert's, and DeSoto's).
We stayed in W1200, great unit and decorated very nicely. Even though it is in the center of the vee it was high enough that you could see over the east wing and all the way down the beach to the east. It was so clear you could see the highrises on Pensacola Beach in the distance.

Look foward to going again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tngiants
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We stayed in 502 East. This unit was very nice and well equipped. The owner also left the key for the storage closet where we found beach chairs, an umbrella, tent canopy and various beach toys. The condo was very quiet and the common areas were really nice. The pool area was beautiful, a setting you would expect to find in Hawaii. We have stayed in several condo in Perdido Key and I would have to say Eden is our favorite.

• Stayed: August 2009