See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I needed to two bed for a few nights. The rooms where super clean and all the towels and linens where new. Staff was very polite and friendly. I loved that it was very quiet I was able to sleep all night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yanelys F
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Needed a last minute motel during the Seminoles v. Hurricanes game this past weekend. I started from Tallahassee and couldn't find anything available that I wasn't being gouged on. I came upon this cute little motel about an hour out of Tallahassee and stopped. The gentleman was very nice and quoted me $40. For that price I wanted to see it first. He showed me to a very clean, quaint room w/ small frig, microwave and 2 double beds. He assured me that though it was close to the road it would be very quiet. He was NOT lying. He pointed me to a store nearby to pick up some drinks and snacks.I was very happy w/ the room and the honest customer service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business