“Nice night”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Love the decor! Trendy, tasteful and fancy without been overwhelming! Garlic bread is delicious! Side salad is small, but the dressing is so good! Fettuccine Alfredo is a good portion with a delicious sauce! Pizza is very good, a bit thin. Eggplant Parmigiana is well prepared. Service is outstanding.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I'm always looking for good Italian places in Miami and after seeing the reviews was excited to try this restaurant. I went with a friend for lunch and immediately loved the warm ambiance of the place as well as the friendly employees. I hate to say though that I was not thrilled with my meal and found it to be very mediocre especially for the price. I ordered the chicken marsala that was okay and arrived a little cold. My friend ordered the brooklynite pizza that I enjoyed more than she did. Wanted to like this place and will come back for another chance but overall the food seemed mediocre at best. Please follow my food page at KFitzEats

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. The owners Jason and Jackie are always there making sure everyone is enjoying their meals. Everything is done fresh everyday how do I know bc I asked. The pastas are all great the veal & chicken parm plates are my favorite. The pizzas are one of the best can’t name the all but the margarita pizza stands out for me. Then you should save room for their signature Nutella pizza WOW TALK ABOUT AMAZING!!! This place is a great place for families and couples or even solo they have a great area where you can sit and watch them do their magic with the pizzas. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Excellent food and service. The food is served reasonably quick and servers are very friendly. Good value for the food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

The server was wonderful, the food quickly delivered. Owner made it a point to speak to all the customers. Gentleman working the wood fired pizza oven was very friendly and answered questions. We had "Da Bomb" pizza with fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage and meatballs garnished with fresh basil! If we are every back in that area, we will definitely go again. Try the Cannoli!!!

Date of visit: January 2018