“Favorite neighborhood lunch spot”

Mustard Seed Bistro
Ranked #1 of 263 Restaurants in Plantation
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University Dr. Just So.of Broward
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

The Mustard Seed is consistently excellent in both quality of food and service. Their cupcakes are my very favorite!

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

They have the best cupcakes! Make sure to order them while you order or meal so they don’t run out! Their sandwiches are awesome and love the chips!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

My wife and I recently visited the restaurant. The place was half empty however we were seated what turned out to be a view of the bathroom which was used quite often during our meal. I ordered crabcakes which tasted like the crab was a week or so old. My wife ordered duck which she liked very much. We ordered a cupcake for dessert and it was stale. The service was good. I was very disappointed as we were going to make this a frequent event.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Two of my friends got the Peruvian Fish Stew and raved about it....I went with the Salmon and Quinoa and it was indeed outstanding.
The good: Aside from food quality, it's a very pretty restaurant and the service was excellent Everyone raves about the cupcakes...that night it was cherry crumble and while I'm not a cupcake fan it was very good.
The bad: My friend brought a bottle of wine and the corkage fee was a very steep $20. We didn't mind the cost of our food...it was expensive but it was excellent. But the corkage fee was way too high. Also a con is the number of tables crowded together. Very difficult to get up to use the restroom without ending up in someone's lap.
All in all though, I'd go back, perhaps for lunch....the food is truly wonderful.

1  Thank Debbie P
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant served as a reunion place for 6 former colleagues and what a wonderful place ! The plaza where it's located is not plush and the facade of the store is not attention grabber but once you get inside , the place is a pleasant surprise .The menu is not expansive but everyone had a choice that fitted their palate . Servings are more than adequate and service is great ! We ordered French onion soup , Lump crab cakes , seafood with pasta , grilled vegetable platter and chicken entree. Everyone enjoyed their chosen entree. We were served a variety of desserts and each was a
delight . Expect to pay pricey entrees but worth returning for .
Will definitely explore the rest of the menu in the next visit. Check this place out !