“2 for $20 is such a great value!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #68 of 255 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2014

Wanted a quick no-frills lunch. Chili's 2 for $20 special made lunch a great value. We ordered two portions of the chicken fajitas and a chips with guacamole for appetizer. Service was quick and the food was great! Ever since Chili's installed the pay-at-the-table tablets, everything is so much smoother! Even the food has gotten better. If only other restaurants would realize the benefit in these tablets. It makes the dining experience so much more enjoyable. It also gives the staff more time to be attentive to their tables.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

food was adequate, had the oletimer burger to go.
It was cooked as asked and I get a AAA discount.
Seems like a busy place, lots of coming and going.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Food and drinks were great! I always frequent this location when i'm on vacation.

Great service and friendly staff. Will definitely be back here next time I'm in south Florida area. I love their new touch screen gadgets on the tables that allow you to play games, order food and pay for your meal without having to call the waiters.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I had the best chicken fajitas at Chili's last week....my husband ordered the carnitas, which are pork fajitas. He also liked his a lot. We got the tortilla chips & salsa as our appetizer...this was included on the $20 for two menu. I loved all the little garnishes they gave me for my fajitas...cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, and more. We also had our grandson with us and he got the kid's pizza and played the video game that was on the table.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Corine and Stephen took me to dinner here and it was a wonderful meal and the customer service representative was very friendly. The margarita on the rocks was a nice introduction to this drink for me and the company was excellent.