“Nice meal at the end of the day”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #68 of 255 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

We arrived around 530pm, had to wait awhile for someone to come and seat us. We were finally seated next to a large noisy group. When our server came he asked if we wanted a quieter booth and moved us immediately. I'm sorry I can't remember his name but he was very attentive. He got my daughter's dinner first then sorted our drinks. It was happy hour and the strawberry margaritas were great!

We liked the low calorie menu options. The food came in a timely manner and the service and food were very good!
Desserts looked appetizing but unfortunately we were full.

The payment machine on each table was convenient.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Love the all day Happy Hour 2 For 1 beer special. We shared an order of White Spinach Queso $7.29 and the dozen Wings $9.99. Always friendly & fast service.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

I was in the mood for soup and salad so my friend and I stopped at Chili's. It had been a while but the soup and salad did not disappoint. Tried two of the soups (Chicken Enchilada Soup and Southwest Chicken Soup) and they were equally tasty. Parker was our server and she was attentive, polite and on the ball. I will certainly ask for her again the next time I stop in. Did I mention that Did I mention that they offer a Bottomless Soup & Salad for $7.49 at lunch time? And a Senior discount? Win - Win

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

This chilis beats the odds, the service here was amazing. The food was good and it came out pretty fast. It was really busy yet it didn't seem to affect in much since my server was still giving us the best service. The drinks are 2 for 1 any time. And their lounge is full of TVS so you can watch all your games.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Hi Leidy, thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your visit to Chili's. Come back and see us!

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Ok, i travel a lot and like to feel cpmfortable and peacful ay times. This place fits the bill for me. The bar tender is the salt of the earth...great guy.
The food is very good. I had a bad cold..went looking for soup, they have a southwest chiken soup thst cured my cold in one day...try it, it eorks

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your visit to Chili's. We hope to see you again soon!