All reviews ocean front island house ponte vedra seahorse grill golf course tennis courts oceanfront room top notch summer house turn down service five star resort old school first floor an adult lovely beach family pool chairs and umbrellas
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We stayed in a 2 queen bed luxury room with oceanfront balcony and large bathroom. The accomodations were exceptional, however the staff at every opportunity made this stay THE NEXT LEVEL. Old Florida charm and an atmosphere of true service !!!
Everyone from valet, to check in to room service were pleasant and incredibly service oriented !! we had a short stay but felt completely spoiled. We highly recommend getting away from the everyday grind and slipping into a great room at THE PV LODGE

Room tip: we had a 4th floor room with vaulted ceilings and padded headboards, oceanfront, window seat suitable for a comfy nap
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2018

This is the second time I have stayed at the PV Inn and Club. The first was 5 years ago and I ended up moving here! Here are the positives.. If you are traveling for a stay with your kids its FANTASTIC , great pool and gorgeous beach. Safe area and easy.
The second visit was for my 50th. My husband made me promise a shout out to Eric the concierge who was phenomenal and went way out of his way to help him plan my surprise. We had a great suite. I try to be as transparent as possible and fair so my only complaint is the rooms are a bit tired.. The views are great but the dark green walls/darker couches etc doesn't really work anymore. The shower head in our room was awful and should be replaced. New carpets/brighter wall colors could easily make the rooms more impressive. There is a nice little outside porch to sit on and easy walk out to beach. Now the positives. Staying here is a great choice, Great spa although very busy on the weekend so make reservations early. VERY nice and accommodating staff at the spa. Massage was nice , pool area was also nice. Cheese plate very generous and Chicken Spa wrap yum! Dinner we ate at Seafoam the steakhouse. Great dinner highly recommend it. We had brunch at the same place the next day and it was REALLY nice..crab legs, shrimp, both lunch and breakfast items go hungry!! We enjoyed our stay again and would absolutely recommend it to others traveling for a vacation here in PV.

Room tip: 1st floor for walk out beach access
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shaun O, Director of Resort Operations at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear DMPMass,

Congratulations on this special occasion of celebrating your 50th Birthday and thank you for your recent visit to the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. It is certainly our goal to meet or exceed the expectations of all of our guests and your feedback is an important part of this process. We appreciate your kind words regarding Eric with our front desk staff, who went above and beyond ensuring you had a fantastic stay. We will be sure to share your message with Eric as we take great pride in our service opportunities and use them as examples amongst our 700 employees to strive for the excellence. Once again, thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Despite needing an extensive renovation/upgrade across rooms and facilities, we really enjoyed our stay. The woman who checked us in sent us a bottle of sparkling wine, as we had had a difficult journey, driving from Ohio after our flights were cancelled. We had to make it in for a conference and had no alternative but to drive.

Dinner was very good and we will be back.

Date of stay: January 2018

Thank you for your recent business trip to the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and the personalized service. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff as we take great pride in the high level of guest service they provide. Once again we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to you returning!

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel for business and I stayed three nights. I had originally a room reserved with a queen-size bed. I paid the upgrade to an ocean view Suite. The overall price of the room per night was more than $700 without taxes. This is probably one of the most expensive hotels I've stayed in and I found it highly disappointing that the quality of the room was just so so, in other words, it was like any other standard room but much bigger. The toilet had a smell that never left in the 3 days that I stayed there. I notified the front desk to come and fix it or put a deodorant and it never happenned. The door knobs and the sink appeared rusty (see pictures), which to me means that they don't pat attention to the details. You may think that because it is by the beach it may not last long in a very good state, but for the price you pay that should not be an excuse. You should not expect a rusty Hotel door for more than $700. The the room is very classical with no attempt to go beyond a basic quasi Victorian decoraction. If you are looking for an exciting room or an exciting Hotel and if you are young I like colors or trendy designs, this is not the place to go. The thing that saved the trip and our stay in the hotel was the view. It was awesome. From the restroom you open the window and you have this amazing view to the ocean and at night you can see the moon rise from your balcony. I do believe though that you can get the same perks on the view at any other Beach Hotel cheaper or more original than this one. Perhaps because I don't care about golf and I enjoy a refreshing room decoration I see no interest in coming back to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jose G
Shaun O, Director of Resort Operations at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Jose G,

Thank you for your recent business visit to the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. We have reviewed your comments regarding your stay and appreciate you taking a moment to share your thoughts with us. It is certainly our goal to meet and exceed the expectations of all guests and feedback is an important part of this process. We apologize for the issues experienced with the overall maintenance and housekeeping conditions of your room. Our staff takes great pride in providing top notch facilities and the highest levels of customer service, and we are disappointed that we fell short of doing so during your stay. Guest satisfaction is taken very seriously and your visit has been discussed with our management team to ensure these issues are researched and improved upon. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We certainly appreciate your patronage and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a better experience in the future.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Located in the Jacksonville area Ponte Vedre Beach is a place I would go back to. We stayed in a lovely appointed unit. Started the morning with the best breakfast you will ever have. You can hear most people in the dining room saying the same thing or just complimenting the chef. I was impressed with the pool area as no children were allowed where there are adult beverages available and a lunch menu for every palate. It was a nice change to relax by a pool without children running & screaming. The service is second to none! The staff couldn't be more helpful and happy to help.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shaun O, Director of Resort Operations at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear Michele M,
Thank you for your kind review of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us, and our wide variety of amenities we have to offer. We also appreciate your kind words regarding our staff as we take great pride in the high level of guest service they provide. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to your return visit soon!

Shaun O’Donnell