“A Truly local and great seafood place”

Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant PV
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant PV is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Description: Casual surf themed local restaurant featuring wide selection of fresh seafood catches that are all wild caught, never frozen, never farm-raised. Also serves salads, burgers and tacos.
Reviewed March 21, 2018

very good local place with fresh fish. Atmosphere is not too fancy but the fish is beyond good. Knowledgeable staff, good wine and beer list. Prices are more than fair. Locals love it and so did we! we loved the monk fish- a rare find! Been here 3 or 4 times in the past few weeks. to get 5 stars a bit more attention to cleaning tables and atmosphere. If you want fancy over good (and the prices that they command) there are plenty of other places happy to host you around here! We will go again next week!

Reviewed March 14, 2018

I want to like this place. I'm trying hard. The concept is good, fresh seafood served simply. We went there on a Saturday night and it was busy. The service team didn't seem very prepared for a busy night and seemed to be struggling to me. We ordered, the orders didn't come out in sequence, the starter salad was delivered on huge plates and we weren't given anytime to eat the appetizer and the servers were there with the main courses. The main courses were wrong, one order was for fish taco's and was served simply grilled fish. Another order of fish chowder was brought out AFTER everyone else was served their main courses. Fortunately the restaurant removed that item from the bill (it wasn't eaten either in that it was very good). So, in my mind, for a very casual restaurant, and $50/head, the food and service should be great. In this case, that wasn't true.

1  Thank pvbtravels
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Took a chance, staying nearby for a few days. Not disappointed! We did the “goofy foot” each, getting wahoo jalapeño crusted, blackened swordfish, grilled snapper and jalapeño crusted halibut. Four sides; twice baked potato, hush puppies, onion straws, and deep fried corn. Wash it down with a good old PBR on tap, and pineapple/mango margarita! The corn was a tad mushy and not sweet, but everything else was on point! Madison was a great server...asked for hot sauce, and boom! Three bottles ASAP! Super casual, come as you are, hit the chalk board and enjoy.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

This place has an interesting and eclectic menu that looks very appealing. A group of 13 friends went together and ordered a variety of things but mostly the burgers or tacos. I had a very good burger with fried oysters and wasabi cream along with a wasabi mango coleslaw. That part of my meal was great. I also ordered key lime pie that I only took one bite of and passed it around the table. The consensus was that it was terrible. It was a pure white concoction that had a very limited lime flavor and was striped with a white and red sauce of some sort. The person next to me ordered the fried oyster tacos which looked delicious. He enjoyed it but said the wasabi mango coleslaw base overwhelmed the delicate taste of the oysters (which were delicious and perfectly done). Some people said their food was good but only lukewarm. Another of our group ordered the strawberry shortcake and shared it with the table. Everyone was amazed at the large portion and agreed it was very good.

I was surprised at the uneven quality of the food. Because of that I was torn between between 3 or 4 stars. I finally went with 3 stars because, though I would try the restaurant again, I am now a little wary of what I would order. However, the seafood menu looked very good and the dishes I saw go by looked delicious. A couple of patrons commented they come here often and have always had a great meal.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We were a party of four and our first time here. Service was very good and friendly. We tried the onion straws and liked them very much. We also tried the calamari and it also came with onion straws, calamari was good but not enough. I had oysters and liked very much. Others had seafood and enjoyed very much. We met one of the two dudes, Tom, and he understands customer service. We will be back