“Great Steak”
Review of Vernon's

Vernon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Vernon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$24 - US$48
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Vernon's, the newly opened signature restaurant of the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, offers fresh Florida seafood, cut chops, locally-sourced vegetables and an enviable wine list. The namesake restaurant of Vernon Kelly, a member of the development team that crafted the renowned TPC Sawgrass course with architects Pete and Alice Dye and former PGA TOUR Commissioner Deane Beman, is a destination for foodies as well as families. Enjoy breakfast or dinner at our restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida and a floor-to-ceiling window view to the resort's signature waterfall and lagoon, or watch the sun come up or go down on TPC Sawgrass.
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Visited with colleagues for a work conference and we ate at Vernons one night. The menu had so many items that sounded delicious. We all really enjoyed our meals. I had the Jackman Wagyu Strip Steak which was excellent and the house fries were some of the best fries I've had. My colleagues had the Ribeye and the Crab Cakes and both were excellent as well. I will eat there again if I'm back in Ponte Vedra Beach. I recommend it if you stay at Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

This restaurant is simply....outstanding! The food....exceptional! The service....exceptional! The atmosphere....exceptional! If you live in North East Florida or are planning a trip there, add Vernon's to your schedule. It is well worth it!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

This was our typical hotel buffet that we have done hundreds of times.
The views of the falls and tropical vegetation is special and the nice guy from Guam who makes
delicious omelets was a plus.
Several of the fresh fruit choices were not ready for consumption. The cantaloupe,
honeydew and pineapple were not ripe enough.
The bacon had to be cooked again, the sausage was OK. the cheese grits were tasty.
Our server was almost hovering and we didn't miss much here.
Because it was early, we had this nice place to ourselves and had time to savor our coffee.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for my anniversary this year and hands down it was the best food I have ever had! My favorite dish was the lobster strudel! It was so delicious! While you wait for your meal, they bring you bread, butter, and jam. Our waiter's name was Marbrok, I believe, and he was super friendly and courteous. Very attentive, as well. Since it was our anniversary, they brought us out a very special dessert after dinner. The view was mostly of the pond and trees right next door. The lighting was spectacular. I really loved it and will most certainly be back again.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

The breakfast buffet which was included in our package was very good. Lots of options: fresh fruit, cereal, made to order omelets, grits, etc. Service was excellent and nice views of the lagoon.